Haus of flying Daggers

• Thread starter DolHaus
  • 386 comments
OMG. The Jaguar was your tune?! See how brain dead I am?! :lol: That car is excellent! 👍 Granted, we drove it on RH tires, but I'm sure it will drive just as good on SS tires and frankly, I think it should be on RH tires as it IS a race car setup through and though. Well, don't I feel foolish... :embarrassed: I don't know why, but I thought that XKR-S tune was from a different garage. Yeah...that car is no joke!

I'll have to take a look at you Diablo & R32 Skyline tunes. If they're even close to as good as the Jaguar they'll be awesome tunes... Maybe I'll even try the Elise Type 72. I don't think I own that model yet, so it'll be a good excuse to buy one. Thanks for the quick response... 👍
Haha don't worry, you enjoyed the car and that's the main thing 👍

View attachment 283684
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V spec (R33) '97

Wheel / Joypad: PS3 controller
Power: 376 BHP @ 7000 Rpm / 49.7 kgfm @ 4600 Rpm
Weight: 1232 kg
Performance Points: 500 PP
Wheels: Standard Size
Fitted parts: Front Aero A/ Custom Rear Wing
Tires: SH
Weight Distribution: 54:46

Suspension : (Height-Adjustable, Fully-Customisable Suspension)

Ride Height: Front: 105 Rear: 100
Spring Rate: Front: 5.58 kg Rear: 6.52 kg
Dampers (Compression):Front: 2 Rear: 4
Dampers (Extension): Front: 3 Rear: 3
Anti-Roll Bars: Front: 4 Rear: 3
Camber Angle (-): Front: 0.0° Rear: 0.0°
Toe Angle: Front: 0.00° Rear: 0.00°
Brakes (Racing): F: 5 R: 6

Drivetrain: (Six-Speed Transmission)
Max Speed - 186mph

1: 3.236
2: 2.193
3: 1.607
4: 1.235
5: 0.995
6: 0.840

Final: 4.111

Differential Gear: Fully Customisable Mechanical Limited-Slip Diff​

Initial Torque: F= 10 R= 10
Acceleration Sensitivity: F= 38 R= 35
Braking Sensitivity: F= 15 R= 15

Clutch & Flywheel:
Twin-Plate
Propeller Shaft: Carbon
Torque Distributing Centre Differential: 35:65

Power

Oil Change:
No
Power Limiter: 100%
Engine Tuning: Standard
Computer: Standard
Exhaust: Semi-Racing
Exhaust Manifold: Isometric
Catalytic Converter: Standard
Intake Tuning: Yes
Turbo Kit: Stage: Standard
Nitrous Oxide (N2O): No

Body

Body Rigidity Improvement:
No
Downforce: F: 0 R: 45
Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Bonnet: Carbon
Windows: Weight Reduction
Ballast: 0 kg
Ballast position: 0%
Wow! What an incredible tune... Quite possibly my new favorite 500PP car in my garage. This car has one of the best suspensions I've driven in GT6. Seriously. I took it around Nordschleife. I figured that is the track to really put a car through everything imaginable. Uphills, downhills, quick turns, sweepers, hard braking zones, very long straight & bumps...LOTS of bumps! The suspension just glided over the bumpy uphill section right after Bergwerk. I was shocked. The car literally didn't get unsettled for even a second. Grip is absolutely fantastic in this R33. In fact, I had to keep telling myself "Give it more throttle out of these turns! The tires are dug in and won't spin!" it was very refreshing...Overall, an extraordinary job @DolHaus!! Fantastic ride.... 10/10, easily... 👍

Wow! What an incredible tune... Quite possibly my new favorite 500PP car in my garage. This car has one of the best suspensions I've driven in GT6. Seriously. I took it around Nordschleife. I figured that is the track to really put a car through everything imaginable. Uphills, downhills, quick turns, sweepers, hard braking zones, very long straight & bumps...LOTS of bumps! The suspension just glided over the bumpy uphill section right after Bergwerk. I was shocked. The car literally didn't get unsettled for even a second. Grip is absolutely fantastic in this R33. In fact, I had to keep telling myself "Give it more throttle out of these turns! The tires are dug in and won't spin!" it was very refreshing...Overall, an extraordinary job @DolHaus!! Fantastic ride.... 10/10, easily... 👍
Thank you :cheers:
The car was built to be a GSX-R killer, I knew it was impossible to beat them on most tracks but the R33 really shines on bumpy or undulating tracks where MRs can get a bit twitchy. The plan was to make something that could be pushed consistently allowing you to stay within range of the over spec'd prototypes ready to strike as soon as they make a mistake, then hopefully you can use the 4wd grip advantage on corner entry/exit to make it difficult for them to get back past. Its never a guaranteed win against such difficult odds but if you get lucky and play it smart then its more than capable of taking the prize 👍

Ahh...I love to hear the story behind builds like your R33. You had a particular goal in mind and you set out to build the best R33 you could. Personally, I don't enjoy driving the GSX-R/4 or other prototype's that never made it into production. They are almost always just way too good. I want to drive real cars that one might actually encounter on the road, or at a race track. And even though I probably only drive in interior mode 5% of the time (I'm starting to do more!) I almost exclusively drive Premium cars. It's just a preference thing...

You said your goal was to tune an R33 that handled bumps with ease and could strike and over-take if any mistakes are made by a driver in front of you... You've realized that goal with this car!! 👍 I know I'm kind of repeating myself, but the amount of grip from just SH tires is incredible. I swear, on the handful of places that I've taken this new Skyline R33 of mine, I've had to look down, while I'm driving, to double-check that I'm actually on SH rubber. The grip is THAT good!! Wow... I was never a big fan of Skyline's before I started playing GT6. I always thought they were an over-hyped fanboy car. I still think they're a total fanboy car, but with the right tweaks and in the right hands those cars truly must have been vicious on the streets back in the day.

A lot of times you've just got to accept a fairly heavy amount of understeer when choosing an AWD car in GT6. Hey, you gotta take the bad with the good, right? Well, I think you've done a fantastic job of making this Skyline R33 get as close to neutral as humanly possible.

Did you happen to enter this Skyline R33 into a FITT competition? I'm sorry, but I don't follow the FITT threads religiously...I should, I know. I'm just curious how well it was received by the testers if you did.

Ahh...I love to hear the story behind builds like your R33. You had a particular goal in mind and you set out to build the best R33 you could. Personally, I don't enjoy driving the GSX-R/4 or other prototype's that never made it into production. They are almost always just way too good. I want to drive real cars that one might actually encounter on the road, or at a race track. And even though I probably only drive in interior mode 5% of the time (I'm starting to do more!) I almost exclusively drive Premium cars. It's just a preference thing...

You said your goal was to tune an R33 that handled bumps with ease and could strike and over-take if any mistakes are made by a driver in front of you... You've realized that goal with this car!! 👍 I know I'm kind of repeating myself, but the amount of grip from just SH tires is incredible. I swear, on the handful of places that I've taken this new Skyline R33 of mine, I've had to look down, while I'm driving, to double-check that I'm actually on SH rubber. The grip is THAT good!! Wow... I was never a big fan of Skyline's before I started playing GT6. I always thought they were an over-hyped fanboy car. I still think they're a total fanboy car, but with the right tweaks and in the right hands those cars truly must have been vicious on the streets back in the day.

A lot of times you've just got to accept a fairly heavy amount of understeer when choosing an AWD car in GT6. Hey, you gotta take the bad with the good, right? Well, I think you've done a fantastic job of making this Skyline R33 get as close to neutral as humanly possible.

Did you happen to enter this Skyline R33 into a FITT competition? I'm sorry, but I don't follow the FITT threads religiously...I should, I know. I'm just curious how well it was received by the testers if you did.
There hasn't been an event involving the R33 unfortunately but it was posted in the January Car of the Month thread, the reviews can be found here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...t-r-r33-join-in-the-fun.321933/#post-10347801 👍

Yeah I don't like the prototypes and unicorn cars either, for seasonals i'll usually run something other than leaderboard cars just to see how fast it can go. I know even with the fastest car around I won't be anywhere near the top so its more fun to take something a bit different and see what it can do
:lol:

There hasn't been an event involving the R33 unfortunately but it was posted in the January Car of the Month thread, the reviews can be found here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...t-r-r33-join-in-the-fun.321933/#post-10347801 👍

Yeah I don't like the prototypes and unicorn cars either, for seasonals i'll usually run something other than leaderboard cars just to see how fast it can go. I know even with the fastest car around I won't be anywhere near the top so its more fun to take something a bit different and see what it can do
:lol:

Unicorn cars... :lol: That's brilliant! I may borrow that term from you. :sly:

I am the same exact way when it comes to Seasonal Event super laps. I very rarely use the same car as the leaders because I know I have no shot of being in the Top 100 or Top 500. For one, I can't stand using the 2J, GSX-R/4 and ZZII over and over and over again. More importantly, I'm not going to spend several hours trying to better a single lap's time. I mean that with no disrespect towards those who do run 300+ laps on a Seasonal Event - if that's you thing, that's totally cool with me. It's just not my cup of tea at all.

Unicorn cars... :lol: That's brilliant! I may borrow that term from you. :sly:

I am the same exact way when it comes to Seasonal Event super laps. I very rarely use the same car as the leaders because I know I have no shot of being in the Top 100 or Top 500. For one, I can't stand using the 2J, GSX-R/4 and ZZII over and over and over again. More importantly, I'm not going to spend several hours trying to better a single lap's time. I mean that with no disrespect towards those who do run 300+ laps on a Seasonal Event - if that's you thing, that's totally cool with me. It's just not my cup of tea at all.
This is why I'd like to see the PP system work with a sliding scale multiplication factor of some sort.
For example, if the PP limit is 500 and you use a 500PP car, you get the standard rate of prize money. If however you like a challenge & use a car that weighs in at 450PP, that should reward you with a bonus. The bigger the PP handicap, the bigger the bonus.
As JC used to say on Top Gear, "How hard can it be?" :D

This is why I'd like to see the PP system work with a sliding scale multiplication factor of some sort.
For example, if the PP limit is 500 and you use a 500PP car, you get the standard rate of prize money. If however you like a challenge & use a car that weighs in at 450PP, that should reward you with a bonus. The bigger the PP handicap, the bigger the bonus.
As JC used to say on Top Gear, "How hard can it be?" :D
Wasn't that how it was in GT5?

Do you guys take requests? If yes, is it possible for you guys to tune the NSX Type R '92. The car is my favorite and I just can't tune it to behave.

Do you guys take requests? If yes, is it possible for you guys to tune the NSX Type R '92. The car is my favorite and I just can't tune it to behave.
I will add it to the list but I can't promise it any time soon, it will get done eventually but I have 2 FITT cars and an F40 to get built first.

If you need it done sooner then I would recommend the following garages:

Exeter GT Tuning
- @shaunm80
Bowtie's Speed Shop - @Bowtie-muscle
Little Duckpond Under the Mountain - @Thorin Cain
Legit Tunes Garage - @ImToLegitToQuit

👍

FITT Old Vs. New Hatchback Challenge

Syracuse - Night_1.jpg

Honda Civic 1500 3door 25i '83

Wheel / Joypad:
PS3 controller
Power: 167 BHP @ 7000 Rpm / 19.2 kgfm @ 5000 Rpm
Weight: 835 kg
Performance Points: 410 PP
Tires: CS
Weight Distribution: 54:46

Ride Height: Front: 130 Rear: 100
Spring Rate: Front: 3.22 kg Rear: 2.74 kg
Dampers (Compression):Front: 6 Rear: 10
Dampers (Extension): Front: 7 Rear: 2
Anti-Roll Bars: Front: 6 Rear: 7
Camber Angle (-): Front: 0.0° Rear: 0.1°
Toe Angle: Front: 0.25° Rear: -0.20°
Brakes: F: 5 R: 7

Drivetrain: (Fully Customisable Transmission)

(fit all power parts first)
Set final to 3.250
Set max speed to 99

Speed: 99 mph

1:
2: 3.075
3:
4: 2.045
5: 1.750

Final:

Differential Gear:Fully Customisable Mechanical Limited-Slip Diff​

Initial Torque:
F= 6
Acceleration Sensitivity: F= 18
Braking Sensitivity: F= 7
Clutch & Flywheel: Standard
Propeller Shaft: Standard

Power

Oil Change:
No
Engine Tuning: Stage 3
Computer: Sports
Exhaust: Racing
Exhaust Manifold: Standard
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Intake Tuning: Standard

Body

No
Downforce: F = 0 R = 0
Bonnet: Standard
Windows: Standard
Ballast: 110kg
Ballast position: 50

Syracuse - Night_3.jpg

Honda Civic Type R (EP) '04

Wheel / Joypad:
PS3 controller
Power: 251 BHP @ 8300 Rpm / 23.8 kgfm @ 6800 Rpm
Weight: 996 kg
Performance Points: 450 PP
Tires: CS
Weight Distribution: 61:39

Ride Height: Front: 105 Rear: 70
Spring Rate: Front: 4.40 kg Rear: 8.20 kg
Dampers (Compression):Front: 6 Rear: 7
Dampers (Extension): Front: 7 Rear: 1
Anti-Roll Bars: Front: 4 Rear: 5
Toe Angle: Front: 0.30° Rear: -0.30°
Brakes: Racing Upgrade F: 6 R: 7

(fit all power parts first)
Reset Transmission
Set max speed to 130

Speed: 130 mph

1:
2: 2.375
3:
4: 1.500
5: 1.285
6: 1.1.25

Final:

Differential Gear:Fully Customisable Mechanical Limited-Slip Diff​

Initial Torque:
F= 6
Acceleration Sensitivity: F= 19
Braking Sensitivity: F= 7
Clutch & Flywheel: Triple Plate
Propeller Shaft: Standard

Power

Oil Change:
No
Power Limiter: 99.9%
Exhaust: Sports
Turbo Kit: Stage: Low RPM

Body

No
Downforce: F = 0 R = 0
Windows: Weight reduction
Ballast position: 0

View attachment 112416 Car: Jaguar XKR-S '11

Power:
631 BHP @ Rpm / 75 kgfm @ Rpm

Weight: 1435 kg

Performance Points: 600

Tires: SH

Suspension: (Height-Adjustable, Fully-Customisable Suspension)

Ride Height: Front: 90 Rear: 90
Spring Rate: Front: 7.12 kg Rear: 6.28 kg
Dampers (Compression): Front: 4 Rear: 4
Dampers (Extension): Front: 5 Rear: 5
Anti-Roll Bars: Front: 3 Rear: 2
Toe Angle: Front: -0.08° Rear: 0.12°
Brakes: Racing Upgrade F: 5 R: 5

Speed: 174 mph

Differential Gear:Fully Customisable Mechanical Limited-Slip Diff
Initial Torque: R= 10
Acceleration Sensitivity: R= 22
Braking Sensitivity: R= 6
Clutch & Flywheel: Twin-plate

Centre Differential: Standard

Power
Oil Change: Yes
Engine Tuning: Stage 3
Computer: SportsComputer
Exhaust: Standard
Turbo Kit: Stage:
Nitrous Oxide (N2O):
No

Body
Body Rigidity Improvement: No
Ballast: kg
Ballast position: + 50

Hi
I've really been enjoying your tunes!
There seems to be some stuff missing from this one. Tranny settings, ballast (93kg or none?)- something is off about the PP. At 531hp and 1493kg I am at 573pp with oil change and parts.
Thanks

Hi
I've really been enjoying your tunes!
There seems to be some stuff missing from this one. Tranny settings, ballast (93kg or none?)- something is off about the PP. At 531hp and 1493kg I am at 573pp with oil change and parts.
Thanks
I'm glad you are enjoying my cars but this on is very old and I doubt I still have it in my garage unfortunately. I can probably retune the car if you wish?

I'm glad you are enjoying my cars but this on is very old and I doubt I still have it in my garage unfortunately. I can probably retune the car if you wish?

No worries, I know that I'm really late to the game here. It is a very kind offer of you though!

You have knack for making cars really fun and fast. I was hoping it would be a toned down, looser version of your FITT XKR without the flat floor. That thing sticks like crazy glue.

No worries, I know that I'm really late to the game here. It is a very kind offer of you though!

You have knack for making cars really fun and fast. I was hoping it would be a toned down, looser version of your FITT XKR without the flat floor. That thing sticks like crazy glue.
Thank you, glad to hear it 👍 I can't remember how the older one drives but I fear it would stack up badly against my FITT jag :lol: My approach to tuning and the quality of results has developed over time, I couldn't wholeheartedly recommend anything before page 7 as I just don't think my tuning was of a high enough standard before then. I'm sure the cars before that point would be usable but not up to my current standards

Car: Ford SVT F-150 Lightning '03

Wheel / Controller: DS3
Power: 506
Weight: 1,789kg
Performance Points: 500
Tires: Sports: Soft

Ride Height: 105/105

Spring Rate: 6.84/5.30

Dampers (Compression): 5/5

Dampers (Extension): 6/6

Anti-Roll Bars: 2/3
Camber Angle (-): 0.0/0.0
Toe Angle: - 0.13/0.06

Brakes: Racing
Bias: 6/6

Transmission: (Fully Customisable Transmission)

Set final to: 5.500

Speed: 162mph

1: 2.855
2: 1.892
3: 1.357
4: 1.029
5: 0.826

Final: 3.200

Limited Slip Differential: (Fully Customizable Mechanical Limited-Slip Differential)
Initial Torque:
Acceleration Sensitivity: 20
Braking Sensitivity: 12
Clutch & Flywheel: Triple-Plate
Drive Shaft: Carbon
Center Differential: Standard

Power
Oil Change:
Yes
Power Limiter: 99.1
Exhaust: Standard
Exhaust Manifold: Isometric
Turbo Kit: Stage: Supercharger

Body
No
Hood: Standard
Windows: Weight reduction
Ballast: 200
Ballast position: 50View attachment 111910

Hello

I think there must be a typo or something is missing from the gears.
Setting the final to 5.500 and then top speed to 162 does not get close to this range.

I think that either we're supposed skip the initial FG-5.500 step or we're supposed to lower max speed to the minimum. Do you know which it is?

Thanks

Hello

I think there must be a typo or something is missing from the gears.
Setting the final to 5.500 and then top speed to 162 does not get close to this range.

I think that either we're supposed skip the initial FG-5.500 step or we're supposed to lower max speed to the minimum. Do you know which it is?

Thanks
That was my first tune ever :lol:. I wish I could tell you something better than mess around, try different things, and try to come up with a number close to that, but that's all I remember doing.

I'm pretty sure I started with lowest top speed and max final gear, so I'd suggest that first.

Then, depending on how close that lands you to the range, increase or decrease the final gear each time you "Flip" the transmission to get closer to the range.

Alternatively, you could give it your own custom transmission numbers for whatever kind of race you want to do with it.

That was my first tune ever :lol:. I wish I could tell you something better than mess around, try different things, and try to come up with a number close to that, but that's all I remember doing.

I'm pretty sure I started with lowest top speed and max final gear, so I'd suggest that first.

Then, depending on how close that lands you to the range, increase or decrease the final gear each time you "Flip" the transmission to get closer to the range.

Alternatively, you could give it your own custom transmission numbers for whatever kind of race you want to do with it.

It is quite good! I'm not sure how much better a truck can handle. I enjoyed taking it to Silverstone in the Ib Supercar race and making good use of the off road capability! :lol:

View attachment 205792
Drift Spec
Toyota Supra RZ '97
Power: 475 BHP @ 6100 rpm / 70.1 kgfm @ 4200 rpm
Weight: 1328 kg
Performance Points: 533pp
Tires: CH

Ride Height: Front: 85 Rear: 85
Spring Rate: Front: 8.30 kg Rear: 6.30 kg
Dampers (Compression): Front: 3 Rear: 3
Dampers (Extension): Front: 4 Rear: 4
Anti-Roll Bars: Front: 3 Rear: 3
Camber Angle (-): Front: 2.0° Rear: 1.0°
Toe Angle: Front: -0.14° Rear: 0.20°
Brakes: F: 5 R: 5

Drivetrain: 6 Speed

Differential Gear: Fully Customisable Differential
Initial Torque: F - R -10
Acceleration Sensitivity: F - R -29
Braking Sensitivity: F - R -10
Clutch & Flywheel: Twin Plate

Power
Oil Change: No
Engine Tuning: Stage 1
Exhaust: Semi-Racing
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Intake Tuning: Yes
Body
Body Rigidity Improvement: No
Downforce: F: 0 R: 15 (optional)
Weight Reduction: Stage 1
Ballast position: 0

I'm not very good at drifting but I've tried a few different cars/tunes now. This is definitely my favorite of the bunch! Very easy!! I'd recommend it to anyone having trouble with a Drift event.

It is a real shame that PD did not give us a premium A80 Supra. In my opinion, this is one of the most beautiful Japanese cars ever made and it had an engine as exquisite as its appearance.

Perhaps Toyota prodded them to look forwards, not backwards given the number of 86/BRZ/FR-S variants and their supremacy in the game. :P

Unfortunately my PS3's GPU has died and I don't have the funds to have it fixed or buy a replacement, as a result it is unlikely that I will be returning to GT6. Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to drive my cars and I hope they continue to bring you fun and racing success in the future. I might pop in from time to time to have a look around and hopefully I will be back for some next-gen tuning and racing in the future.

Good luck and good health

Tom

:gtpflag::cheers: :gtpflag:

Unfortunately my PS3's GPU has died and I don't have the funds to have it fixed or buy a replacement, as a result it is unlikely that I will be returning to GT6. Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to drive my cars and I hope they continue to bring you fun and racing success in the future. I might pop in from time to time to have a look around and hopefully I will be back for some next-gen tuning and racing in the future.

Good luck and good health

Tom

:gtpflag::cheers: :gtpflag:
Sorry to hear that mate. You're the second guy I know here that has had their PS3 retire this week :irked:

Thank you for your efforts here with GT and hopefully you'll be back in the future.
If you look on the bright side, it'll give you more time to cast & drop a line for your piscatorial hobby.

All the best Tom :cheers:

Pete

It is quite good! I'm not sure how much better a truck can handle. I enjoyed taking it to Silverstone in the Ib Supercar race and making good use of the off road capability! :lol:
Thanks for the compliment, glad to know it's still viable after all this time. :)

Are you tired of your Veyron just sitting there like a brick? Would you like to see it do something cool every once in a while? Well here you go: A Bugatti Veyron wheelie tune!

View attachment 118114

Car: Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '13

Wheel / Controller: DS3
Power: 1,324 hp
Weight: 1,606kg.
Performance Points: 692
Tires: Racing: Soft

Ride Height: 145/145

Spring Rate: 5.37/7.75

Dampers (Compression): 1/1

Dampers (Extension): 1/1

Anti-Roll Bars: 1/1
Camber Angle (-): 10.0/0.0
Toe Angle: 0.00/1.00

Brakes: Racing
Bias: 1/10

Transmission: (Fully Customisable Transmission)

Set final to: 5.000

Speed: 162mph

1: 3.501
2: 2.452
3: 1.819
4: 1.414
5: 1.138
6: 0.949
7: 0.820

Final: 5.000

Limited Slip Differential: (Fully Customizable Mechanical Limited-Slip Differential)
Initial Torque:
5/60
Acceleration Sensitivity: 5/60
Braking Sensitivity: 5/60
Clutch & Flywheel: Triple-Plate
Drive Shaft: Carbon
Center Differential: 10/90

Power
Oil Change:
Yes
Power Limiter: 100.00%