Power: 622 BHP @ 7600 Rpm / 68.1 kgfm @ 5700 Rpm
Weight: 1490 kg
Performance Points: 568 PP
Wheels: Standard Size
Fitted parts:
Tires:
SS
Weight Distribution: 41:59

Suspension : (Height-Adjustable, Fully-Customisable Suspension)

Ride Height: Front: 85 Rear: 80
Spring Rate: Front: 9.58 kg Rear: 16.37 kg
Dampers (Compression):Front: 4 Rear: 7
Dampers (Extension): Front: 8 Rear: 4
Anti-Roll Bars: Front: 6 Rear: 7
Camber Angle (-): Front: 0.2° Rear: 0.0°
Toe Angle: Front: 0.08° Rear: 0.04°
Brakes (Racing): F: 7 R: 7

Drivetrain: (Standard)

Please reset transmission once power parts are installed

Differential Gear: Fully Customisable Mechanical Limited-Slip Diff​

Initial Torque: R= 10
Acceleration Sensitivity: R= 10
Braking Sensitivity: R= 11

Clutch & Flywheel:
Triple-Plate
Propeller Shaft: Standard

Power

Oil Change:
No
Power Limiter: 100%
Engine Tuning: Stage 2
Computer: Standard
Exhaust: Sports
Exhaust Manifold: Standard
Catalytic Converter: Standard
Intake Tuning: Standard
Turbo Kit: Stage: Standard
Nitrous Oxide (N2O): No

Body

Body Rigidity Improvement:
No
Downforce: F: 0 R: 0
Weight Reduction: Standard
Bonnet: Standard
Windows: Standard
Ballast: 0 kg
Ballast position: 0%

Notes:-
*The front end is very responsive when off the throttle, blip the throttle when coming off the brakes to stabilise the car

*Can get a bit fidgety if you take too much curb but otherwise is fairly well mannered (for a big purple shouty car)

*Enjoy your drive

I'm back to build another one :D:tup:

View attachment 336683
FITT Midfield Super Car Shoot-Out '15
Lamborghini Diablo GT '00
Project: Mid Life Crisis

Wheel / Joypad: PS3 controller
Power: 622 BHP @ 7600 Rpm / 68.1 kgfm @ 5700 Rpm
Weight: 1490 kg
Performance Points: 568 PP
Wheels: Standard Size
Fitted parts:
Tires:
SS
Weight Distribution: 41:59

Ride Height: Front: 85 Rear: 80
Spring Rate: Front: 9.58 kg Rear: 16.37 kg
Dampers (Compression):Front: 4 Rear: 7
Dampers (Extension): Front: 8 Rear: 4
Anti-Roll Bars: Front: 6 Rear: 7
Camber Angle (-): Front: 0.2° Rear: 0.0°
Toe Angle: Front: 0.08° Rear: 0.04°
Brakes (Racing): F: 7 R: 7

Drivetrain: (Standard)

Please reset transmission once power parts are installed

Differential Gear: Fully Customisable Mechanical Limited-Slip Diff​

Initial Torque: R= 10
Acceleration Sensitivity: R= 10
Braking Sensitivity: R= 11

Clutch & Flywheel:
Triple-Plate

Power

Oil Change:
No
Engine Tuning: Stage 2
Exhaust: Sports

Body

No
Downforce: F: 0 R: 0
Weight Reduction: Standard
Bonnet: Standard
Windows: Standard
Ballast: 0 kg
Ballast position: 0%

Notes:-
*The front end is very responsive when off the throttle, blip the throttle when coming off the brakes to stabilise the car

*Can get a bit fidgety if you take too much curb but otherwise is fairly well mannered (for a big purple shouty car)

*Enjoy your drive
I had to stop by and say that this was one awesome car. @fordracer got it spot on with his review in the shootout thread. This really is a bit special.

I've tried a few of your tunes before, I've even ran a lot of miles in some of them. But this was different, I was caught off guard despite you're warning about blipping the throttle and found myself in a tyrewall facing the wrong way.:banghead: My first though was, I've hit the wrong tab, my second thought was, Did he enter a drift tune for a laugh :lol:

But I stuck with it for a few laps and slowly it all started to make sense. There were others in the shootout that I felt really confident going into corners with, that punished you if you got to confident. This was the opposite. By the time I'd figured the entry out the rest was easy. The car offered so much support and I felt the more I pushed it the better it got. It feels like a big heavy Italian Supercar, it sounds like a big heavy Italian Supercar and it looks like a big heavy Italian Supercar but she dances like a ballerina.

An utterly surprising and fantastic tune. Hat's off.:cheers:

PS. Hope you don't mind but I've taken the liberty to nominate it as tune of the week too.:)

I had to stop by and say that this was one awesome car. @fordracer got it spot on with his review in the shootout thread. This really is a bit special.

I've tried a few of your tunes before, I've even ran a lot of miles in some of them. But this was different, I was caught off guard despite you're warning about blipping the throttle and found myself in a tyrewall facing the wrong way.:banghead: My first though was, I've hit the wrong tab, my second thought was, Did he enter a drift tune for a laugh :lol:

But I stuck with it for a few laps and slowly it all started to make sense. There were others in the shootout that I felt really confident going into corners with, that punished you if you got to confident. This was the opposite. By the time I'd figured the entry out the rest was easy. The car offered so much support and I felt the more I pushed it the better it got. It feels like a big heavy Italian Supercar, it sounds like a big heavy Italian Supercar and it looks like a big heavy Italian Supercar but she dances like a ballerina.

An utterly surprising and fantastic tune. Hat's off.:cheers:

PS. Hope you don't mind but I've taken the liberty to nominate it as tune of the week too.:)
What a wonderful review, thank you so very much :cheers:

That is exactly what I like to hear from people who take the time to drive my cars. I like to build a car that rewards people for pushing harder than they thought they could and I hope they can come away a more confident and better driver and be able to take those lessons into what ever they drive next. 👍

What a wonderful review, thank you so very much :cheers:

That is exactly what I like to hear from people who take the time to drive my cars. I like to build a car that rewards people for pushing harder than they thought they could and I hope they can come away a more confident and better driver and be able to take those lessons into what ever they drive next. 👍
It certainly did that. 👍 I'm going to be using that as a benchmark for a long time to come:bowdown:

maz3.jpg

Mazda2 '03

Wheel / Joypad:
PS3 controller
Power: 166 BHP @ 6600 Rpm / 19.5 kgfm @ 4600 Rpm
Weight: 974 kg
Performance Points: 400 PP
Tires: CS or SH
Weight Distribution: 58:42

Ride Height: Front: 130 Rear: 120
Spring Rate: Front: 4.00 kg Rear: 2.90 kg
Dampers (Compression):Front: 3 Rear: 9
Dampers (Extension): Front: 4 Rear: 2
Anti-Roll Bars: Front: 4 Rear: 2
Camber Angle (-): Front: 0.1° Rear: 0.1°
Toe Angle: Front: 0.08° Rear: 0.00°
Brakes: Racing Upgrade F: 5 R: 5

Drivetrain: (Fully Customisable Transmission)

(fit all power parts first)
Set final to 5.500
Set max speed to 99

Speed: 99 mph

1:
2: 2.080
3:
4: 2.040
5: 1.230
6: 1.000

Final:

Differential Gear:Fully Customisable Mechanical Limited-Slip Diff​

Initial Torque:
F= 6
Acceleration Sensitivity: F= 17
Braking Sensitivity: F= 7
Clutch & Flywheel: Twin Plate

Power

Oil Change:
No
Engine Tuning: Stage 3
Exhaust: Racing

Body

No
Downforce: F = 0 R = 0
Weight Reduction: Stage 2
Bonnet: Carbon
Windows: Weight reduction
Ballast: 28kg
Ballast position: 50

Last edited:
thanks... wow
would it be OK to put on the Custom wing that you can get? (also does a custom wing make a car semi-premium... hmm.. or are they gonna premium some GT4 cars...)

edit: This thing just beat a stock STi '94 around Nurb GP-D. It is quite some car.
Seriously, and I really mean this: Mazda should hire you. This car felt like I want the Mazda 2 MPS to feel like. It didn't feel like the stock one (a van). It didn't feel like the Axela 23S or Mazdaspeed 6. It felt alive and colourful. Thankyou so much. Also BTW your car is at the top of my leaderboard right now:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/nurburgring-gp-d-times.326853/

Last edited:
thanks... wow
would it be OK to put on the Custom wing that you can get? (also does a custom wing make a car semi-premium... hmm.. or are they gonna premium some GT4 cars...)

edit: This thing just beat a stock STi '94 around Nurb GP-D. It is quite some car.
Seriously, and I really mean this: Mazda should hire you. This car felt like I want the Mazda 2 MPS to feel like. It didn't feel like the stock one (a van). It didn't feel like the Axela 23S or Mazdaspeed 6. It felt alive and colourful. Thankyou so much. Also BTW your car is at the top of my leaderboard right now:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/nurburgring-gp-d-times.326853/
Personally I don't think you'd gain anything by putting a wing on it, it would just increase drag and lead to understeer at high speed. If you are fitting a wing for looks then set the downforce to the lowest 👍
I was pleasantly surprised with how quick and fun this car was and I'm glad you like it to :cheers:

Might put the wing on for fun and if it makes the car handle bad I will remove it again :cheers:
It won't have a massively bad effect, it just gives the car extra wind resistance and extra rear grip at speed that it doesn't need as a front wheel drive. As long as you set the downforce to the minimum level you should barely notice a difference at all.
Its your car so feel free to run it how ever you like, I'm just a bit of a purist in the pursuit of speed so anything that's not useful to those ends gets thrown out the window :lol: 👍

You are most welcome sir.👍 And congratulations, it's very well deserved. :bowdown:
Well done on getting member of the week, completely and thoroughly deserved. You really are one of the nicest people on this forum, constantly active, always willing to help and never a bad word said against anyone, you truly are a role model for the site and its members

:bowdown: :cheers: :bowdown:

You are most welcome sir.👍 And congratulations, it's very well deserved. :bowdown:
Well done on getting member of the week, completely and thoroughly deserved. You really are one of the nicest people on this forum, constantly active, always willing to help and never a bad word said against anyone, you truly are a role model for the site and its members

You can feel the love flowing in this thread. Just as JD and Turk sang about, Man love.. Good on you guys.

moustache.jpeg
Congratulations my friend, I'm really happy for you :), you've put in so much effort in understanding the physics engine and it's great that you get some well deserved recognition :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:, the moustache is the best one I could find for this occasion, it should add a little gusto when you drive it around. :cheers:

View attachment 353326 Congratulations my friend, I'm really happy for you :), you've put in so much effort in understanding the physics engine and it's great that you get some well deserved recognition :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:, the moustache is the best one I could find for this occasion, it should add a little gusto when you drive it around. :cheers:
My racing helmet has a built in nose neighbour, I would never be without it on the track :lol:

I seem to have missed a couple of things in the flurry of activity :(

Thank you so much. That means a lot :)

You can feel the love flowing in this thread. Just as JD and Turk sang about, Man love.. Good on you guys.

:lol: Thanks Shaun :cheers:

@DolHaus, I'm embarrassed to admit that I don't think I've ever driven one of your tunes. :embarrassed: Perhaps I did when I was very new to GT6 & GTP, but I don't remember specifically using a tune of yours. If you had to recommend a single tune, or two, to a fellow GTP'er which tunes would you suggest I try first? I'm a big fan of sports cars. MR drivetrain is my preferred layout followed by FR. I do not like FF cars at all. :lol: So, if you could only submit 2 tunes to showcase your garage, which two would you submit? I'd like to give them a shot... 👍

@DolHaus, I'm embarrassed to admit that I don't think I've ever driven one of your tunes. :embarrassed: Perhaps I did when I was very new to GT6 & GTP, but I don't remember specifically using a tune of yours. If you had to recommend a single tune, or two, to a fellow GTP'er which tunes would you suggest I try first? I'm a big fan of sports cars. MR drivetrain is my preferred layout followed by FR. I do not like FF cars at all. :lol: So, if you could only submit 2 tunes to showcase your garage, which two would you submit? I'd like to give them a shot... 👍
You've driven my XKR-S fairly extensively (camber experiments) :lol:

I feel my latest work is always my best, I like to constantly adjust my tuning technique and learn new stuff so my approach is never the same from one car to the next (that and the havoc updates can play with setups). For this reason I will always choose something more recent.

My general approach is to push drivers and change the way drivers think about and approach cars so to you I shall recommend the Diablo and the Mazda2.
The Diablo because its extremely pure, its damned fast but it doesn't take prisoners or flatter mistakes, it will take you to the very ragged edge of what's possible but only if you are prepared to go with it and learn how she likes to dance. A car without compromise, made to be as fast as it can be with little concept of forgiveness :mischievous:
The Mazda2 because its an FF but still a massive amount of fun and very competitive at spec. I'm really not an FF type of guy either, I much prefer oversteer to understeer any day of the week but I really enjoyed the way the little Mazda attacks every turn. The car is a lot more fun (IMO) on the stickier SH tyres as you can just throw it into the corners and know it'll stick no matter how stupid you get. Hopefully this will change how you feel about the drive train, maybe find some fun in the little ass dragger :lol:

(Runners up: My Elise type 72 is worth a look if the Diablo is more extreme than your tastes, and my R33 Skyline is a lot of fun for a 4WD)

Last edited:
OMG. The Jaguar was your tune?! See how brain dead I am?! :lol: That car is excellent! 👍 Granted, we drove it on RH tires, but I'm sure it will drive just as good on SS tires and frankly, I think it should be on RH tires as it IS a race car setup through and though. Well, don't I feel foolish... :embarrassed: I don't know why, but I thought that XKR-S tune was from a different garage. Yeah...that car is no joke!

I'll have to take a look at you Diablo & R32 Skyline tunes. If they're even close to as good as the Jaguar they'll be awesome tunes... Maybe I'll even try the Elise Type 72. I don't think I own that model yet, so it'll be a good excuse to buy one. Thanks for the quick response... 👍

Back