Help!

  • Thread starter Thread starter logi74
  • 6 comments
  • 577 views
Messages
172
Afghanistan
Afghanistan
What's the cheapest/best/ideal catalytic converter for a 1978 VW Bus? I'm shipping one from another state to Cali and it's a state requirement to have one.
 
Like, zoinks, your VW Van needs a cat??? Scoob tells me that old man Johnson has one for sale. But you have to go to the old abandoned coal mine tonight to get it. YIKES!!

scoobshagg0vm.jpg


Hilg

(PS - sorry, that was too good to pass up. :D )
 
Why not just go to an AutoZone and buy one?
 
BlazinXtreme
Why not just go to an AutoZone and buy one?


JNasty-

ROFL!

My problem is, there is no AutoZone where I live, nor any commercial car parts store.
 
GameBoyFX
E-Bay, Online part stores, VW fan sites etc etc...

Don't they vary greatly from car to car? I'm just looking for the ideal one, not WHERE to buy one.
 
Best flowing catalytic converter is off a '97 Chevy Tahoe. Flowed better than a Vette's, a Camaro's and a bunch of aftermarket ones in some test done in 2000 or 2001. Technology marches on, though, so I bet this info is out of date...
 
Back