Here comes an update!!!!

• Thread starter doggyollie
  • 401 comments
All I want in this update is improved physics for the AM Corvette for Div 2 and below! If that thing would handle more like a Lotus for us, then we might have a chance at catching our Div 1 brethren. :)

If I could have only one thing with this update, it would be private rooms.

Oh no. Is this another occasion where everyone speculates about what we are getting. Then people start to believe that the speculation is fact, them we get pages and pages of people complaining the update is crap lol. And The first person that says ' as long as we get the 'ring, i'm happy' smells. Lol.

maybe it will be privat roms, and that sphinx knows somethings we dont, cause in part two in the race 1 event, he says that it will be one on one , head to head online racing, and that cant be done without privat rooms ??

I think they forgot to put a 2 infront of 380MB, then it would be 2.3 GB like in the JP news release.

Hmm in Japan it was rlsd. with SpecI here in Europe we get SpecII already on disc so we don´t need the updates before... don´t know how big the SpecII update was but since i´ve GT5P i do exactly 3 Updates with maximum 400-600MB when i put them 3 updates together...

I'd speculate, with no basis on fact whatsoever, that it's a video for the full unveiling of the Citroen concept, like they did with the release of the GTR.

Maybe also a patch to stop the steering wheel twitching when you're parked?

I'd speculate, with no basis on fact whatsoever, that it's a video for the full unveiling of the Citroen concept, like they did with the release of the GTR.

Maybe also a patch to stop the steering wheel twitching when you're parked?

Lol i have to say this but when are you ever parked in GT5? lmao ,

Yeah i bet it will be a surprise for all!

YAY Update!!! All I want is private rooms.... that would make my day... :)

Lol i have to say this but when are you ever parked in GT5? lmao ,

Yeah i bet it will be a surprise for all!

When you're on the start line waiting to start.

And as long as I get The 'Ring, i'm happy :P

Oh, and here's some news from Top Gear:

Citroen teasing: 4
Matching Lamborghini glimpse-for-glimpse, Citroen has hoicked the metaphorical skirt up just a fraction more on its distinctly angry looking GT concept and released another teaser picture.
Details on the GT are still being kept firmly under wraps, though. We know it'll be properly unveiled in Paris next week, and we know it'll be featured in Gran Turismo 5 Prologue thereafter.
Beyond that, well, it's all about gleaning what we can from the glacially drawing-back of that red blanket. The most recent image confirms what we'd previously thought: the GT is shaping up to be one proper angry mo'fo. (The whole street-talk thing doesn't suit us, does it?)
That front splitter gets more awesome the more we see of it, and even Citroen double chevron badge seems to have taken on an air of genuine menace. Those side air intakes could swallow a small child, too.
As we said last week with the Lamborghini, we don't usually go in for this slowly-slowly teasing thing, but Citroen has us hooked with this one. And look at that - we're mentioned Citroen in the same breath as Lambo. Good work, lads.
http://www.topgear.com/content/news/stories/3273/

maybe it will be privat roms, and that sphinx knows somethings we dont, cause in part two in the race 1 event, he says that it will be one on one , head to head online racing, and that cant be done without privat rooms ??

Actually, I think Sphinx intended us to race 1-on-1 in the existing online races - I already had plans lined up so that all the Div 3 silver racers would be in the race when our driver takes on the Div 1 gold racer. What are the odds that Div 1 racer would even finish the first lap? :)

To turn of the engine would help maybe!?

When i get punted to many times i drive in the pit lane and wait there till the race is finished....

Pff.. you just need to drive faster than the punters. :sly: but they should really imply stricter punishments of the xxxPP races.. the 800 PP on Fuji is complete mayhem..

we do know that we get the citroen when it is shown in the motorshow.

so maybe this updates has a few more tweaks in handling/physics, maybe even in the graphics?
I do hope however that we get at least 1 extra track doesn't matter wich one.

off-topic i hope that they do something within the arcade mode with the A.I cars because when i was running a swift sport all the oponents where driving gtr/ferrari's.
i hade the 100% on i thought it would make the openents better not givin them that kind of cars.

Pff.. you just need to drive faster than the punters. :sly: but they should really imply stricter punishments of the xxxPP races.. the 800 PP on Fuji is complete mayhem..

indeed i only race events with restrictions on i havent raced a PP Event only for the F1 London Event and HSR

there are good possibilities' for the private rooms and some new circuit...:nervous:

attend with hope they miss few days!!!👍

:)

there are good possibilities' for the private rooms and some new circuit...:nervous:

attend with hope they miss few days!!!👍

:)

Based on track history, there's an even better chance that the physics are simply being changed, PP's are being reconfigured, and 2 new races will be added to the online events, or even none.

"Hope for the best, expect the worst."

Anyone still remember the size of the update from Spec I to Spec II and also the size of the last update(with different handlings, engine/exhaust note changes etc)?

So it will be updated tonight? Or will we see it tomorrow morning? I'm hoping that we get some additions to the game this time around, something like a new car or a track would be nice.

I just got my 5.1 surround sound system connected so I'm hoping to give that a try tonight after work of course. :(

I was thinking about it. There might be some interior glitch fixes, like in few patches ago. There might be new Suspension fix/tire fix, private rooms, G25 settings update, sound update, or I think we will get better penalty systems. Who knows, maybe all of these will make in the patch.. Day and night cycle too? hehe

I reckon the update will be next week at the earliest, they likely said "early October" to cover their backs in case of likely delays.

Back