Here comes an update!!!!

• Thread starter doggyollie
  • 401 comments
I agree, especially when they are developing a game that is costing them a lot of money more than ever to do this for us. You know they can stop developing the game if they choose to so you might as well just thank them for their hard work

YES YES Anytime any of us feel the need to complain about PD or GT5P,plug in a real dog like NASCAR 09,You'll be back to GT5P.:yuck:

YES YES Anytime any of us feel the need to complain about PD or GT5P,plug in a real dog like NASCAR 09,You'll be back to GT5P.:yuck:

OUCH, you had to go there! NASCAR can't help it the vile empire known as EA has an insane amount of money which allows them to buy up exclusive licenses and then churn out garbage which misrepresents the sport to which they are making turds dipped in gold.

NASCAR needs to sue EA for making such a crappy game year after year. Joey Logano needs to speak up.

Oh and that Ferrari Concept car, it won't be fast enough, it won't handle like it's on rails enabling us to run Nurb at a constant 250mph because it doesn't utilize "alternative energy" such as magnetic propulsion and it's red ;)

Cant wait! According to the Show Schedule it's open now so we'll be seeing the update from this point till the car is revealed according to the sources in the thread AutoCar etc... Woooo cant wait!

Maybe it'll just be a 5 minute 1080p video of KY explaining why they can't include damage, and the fall update is now fall '09. Oh and the reason for the delay is that he was playing Ridge Racer, really liked it, and they're adopting that handling model for all of the cars :)

Letdown made a funny!

Anyway, because it's relatively small, don't expect anything huge.

My estimation is a penalty system fix, and the Citroen concept.

any improvement that PD can make to prologue in this update is great imho, hopefuly PD can fulfil at least some of the wishes from all posts above me, any nudge towards the full GT5 has to be a positive move, be it an inch or a mile. fingers crossed for more than we expect.........or hope for

Last edited:
I think the Citroen is confirmed: http://uk.playstation.com/games-media/news/articles/detail/item122898/GTbyCITROËN-unveiled-in-Paris/

"Motoring enthusiasts can even take it for spin when the virtual model, which drives and handles exactly like its real-life counterpart, becomes available for download in Gran Turismo 5 Prologue."

:lol::lol: Does that mean we'll be able to drive it slowly up a ramp so that ladies can take off the sheet covering it up? That is the limit to most Concept cars driving ability.

I think the Citroen is confirmed: http://uk.playstation.com/games-media/news/articles/detail/item122898/GTbyCITROËN-unveiled-in-Paris/

"Motoring enthusiasts can even take it for spin when the virtual model, which drives and handles exactly like its real-life counterpart, becomes available for download in Gran Turismo 5 Prologue."

i have to say,its a bizar looking car...looks like it will have lots of downforce...and a jetfighter cockpit...:)
now big question,what kind of engine????...

spyrrari.

its a citroen so it should come with a recovery truck (AA or RAC) for when it breaks down.

I'm intrested to see if they have got all the sound right for the car - you know all the loose trim rattling etc.

I'm being very harsh here - I'm only messing you citreon lovers out there.

If the car has been unveiled now then surely it would make sense to give us an update now (in a normal common sense type world anyway).

Can you imaging if the update contained damage the first feww weeks EVERYBODY will be driving like stunt men to see what the damage model is like - its going to be carnage at first.

I'd be happy with private rooms and skid marks - PLEASE GIVE US SKID MARKS!!!!

Me too. For the punters. That's what I want most of all. Real penalties for punters, wall-riders, and short-cutters.

But merely tapping the wall shouldn't be penalized as wall-riding, and touching a tire to the grass shouldn't register as a shortcut. And if you go totally off the road into the sand on the outside of a turn, that is pretty much it's own penalty because it slows you down so much. No penalty is necessary there.

Just read it was Hydrogen powered. Internet accuracy:crazy:

Was it me joking around 1 page back?

I kind of hope it is a hydrogen powered V8. Would be interesting to hear what it sounds like, the possible way of the future.....

I'm gonna cry... :(

Taken from Playstation UK Website

"Polyphony Digital and Citroen join forces to present a very special concept car at the Paris Motor Show.

Virtual and real-life motoring came together at the Paris Motor Show 2008 when the GTbyCITROËN concept car was revealed to the public for the first time.

The supercar is the result of collaboration between Gran Turismo creator Kazunori Yamauchi and Citroen's Takumi Yamamoto. Originally designed to appear in Gran Turismo 5 Prologue, the GTbyCITROËN has become a reality and is now a fully driveable concept car.

Motoring enthusiasts can even take it for spin when the virtual model, which drives and handles exactly like its real-life counterpart, becomes available for download in Gran Turismo 5 Prologue.

Speaking at the Paris Motor Show, Yamauchi said: "GTbyCITROËN shows how the worlds of virtual and real-life motoring can join together to create a truly innovative partnership. We were delighted that Citroen approached us and gave us the opportunity to combine our creative strengths to build this very special concept car.

"To see the car take shape in-game and then for real has been a truly unique experience as our work normally stays in the digital world. I just hope I can get behind the wheel of GTbyCITROËN and drive it on a real racetrack.""

GTbyCITROËN unveiled in Paris
http://uk.playstation.com/media/122726/161/gtbycitroen_sc001.jpg
http://uk.playstation.com/media/122727/161/gtbycitroen_sc002.jpg
http://uk.playstation.com/media/122729/161/gtbycitroen_sc004.jpg

Last edited:
Back