Hey Jordan....?

• Thread starter MistaX
  • 35 comments
Originally posted by LoudMusic
I bet I could "backdoor" those changes for half the price! (:

~LoudMusic
Yeah, if you wanted to loose your account... ;)

Cmon Jordan, just give us some cool status's. You can even put a post limit on it like you did for the avatars...2000 posts gets you cool status options!

Originally posted by DessViperV-10

........................ :mad:

lol i am a post whore as you call me
Hey back in the day.. no wait..:rolleyes:.. okay back in the day and up till today im the original post whore :D :D

Originally posted by MistaX
Cmon Jordan, just give us some cool status's. You can even put a post limit on it like you did for the avatars...2000 posts gets you cool status options!
Hell yeah.. I would go for that. But the post count would have to be high. I would say 5,000 + post. Or i could also do 10,000 post to get that. How about any number you chose if you decide you want to do this. :P

That would be cool but like Nocturnal said it would be better at around 4000-5000. ;) :D

I think this would be a nice idea and all but hasnt Jorda already given us a reward for posting? (Changable Statuses) Anyway I dont think we need to continue on the conversation about this and get our hopes up until Jordan replies. :)

Originally posted by ViperConcept
I think this would be a nice idea and all but hasnt Jorda already given us a reward for posting? (Changable Statuses) Anyway I dont think we need to continue on the conversation about this and get our hopes up until Jordan replies. :)
Yes, please don't get your hopes up, since this isn't something I have planned for any time in the near future. :)

Originally posted by Jordan
Yes, please don't get your hopes up, since this isn't something I have planned for any time in the near future. :)
So start planning. :)

Wait.... You can use Image stuff in the status's? Ooooo i gotta try that.......
No, you can't use HTML in your member status.

Back