Hey! Show us your Z!

voileauciel
Hello.

I like Z cars.

Here are some photos, tell me what you think. I call her the Squirrel Z due to her behaviour at high speed. My favourite car IRL and in the game.

img0004ej.jpg
[/URL]

Here are some Zs I've done in the past 👍

The Fairlady was an edit of Swiss Legend's original one. All of them are pretty old by now, and digging through my gallery has made me realize how fast time has gone by.

This is my favourite Z as well, I used to have one in black and red but I restarted the game and didn't find one in those colours yet.

Go to the historic showroom every week and there should be one in there. My black 89' Z32 is my favorite one.

picture.php

Check out my profile album to see all of my pics I've uploaded. I got alot more that I need to post up.

59824061.jpg

(click for full-size)

week73slipfinal.png

Like Bram, I didn't realize how long it's been... wow. Z's are some of my favourites though!​

I used to have a 240zg until my memory card corrupted. I also had a 350 concept lm edition, an option stream z, and a motul pitwork z, all of which I sold.

I've found a few in my archives...

img0150ii.jpg

My little creation, the 'supercar beater' 350Z.

img0151g.jpg

Motul Pitwork Z

img0152r.jpg

Fairlady Z LM Race Car.

Last edited:
Great pics everyone!

I'm thinking of starting a photo mode challenge, just for Z cars. Not sure yet of how I'm going to do it, but I'm guessing action shots will be the first part. I'd also like to have an impartial judge, so anyone care to participate?

I love Z's, unfortunately I only did a few shots, here is the best one.

picture.php

I plan on doing much more in GT5.

I love Z's, unfortunately I only did a few shots, here is the best one.

picture.php

I plan on doing much more in GT5.

Some constructive critiquing here.
1. Lose the wing unless this is a full race car if so dont use it in photos. Road z31's and z32's do not look good with wings.

2. Wash the car before you take pictures of it.

Some constructive critiquing here.
1. Lose the wing unless this is a full race car if so dont use it in photos. Road z31's and z32's do not look good with wings.

2. Wash the car before you take pictures of it.

Thanks, but I took those pics like 2 years ago, I also don't have a PS2 or GT4 anymore. I just dug that pic from the few I've uploaded as it was my first pic.

Thanks, but I took those pics like 2 years ago, I also don't have a PS2 or GT4 anymore. I just dug that pic from the few I've uploaded as it was my first pic.

I didnt know lol. It's all cool just letting you know in case you get another ps2 and gt4 or even a ps3 and gt5.

Jesus christ, Slip... that first picture you posted is amazing. I never remember seeing that before. 0_0

Here is what I have. A really old 300zx picture, way back from 2005 (I think). Week 11 of the 2.0 comp.

week11q.jpg

It hit 220 on the straightaway (tuned gears) but acceleration is terrible :yuck:. I think the LM Z is 10 times better, but I'm working on a "special" edition Z right now, pics up soon:sly:

Using only the Microsoft Paint program, I turned this normal Z into a wide body "one-off" Z. Body kit, air vents, mirrors taken off, de-badged, red brakes, and much more! But what do you think? :sly: or :yuck: ?
coolzy.jpg

to put it simply its :sly: but your skills are :crazy: (in a good way)
about the option z. Yeah its fast but it steers like a brick. Its like the CTR2, Great for drag and straitline runs but it will never do good on the ring.

Back