Hockey 2007 - 08 Thread!

• Thread starter V1P3R
  • 227 comments
:lol: hay... What are you trying to say? Actually, there were a lot of cameras there and two down by the net that were always pointed in my direction when there was a break.

I think I saw you on TV. Were you sitting in a row up against a wall?

You recognize him? (astonishment)

The Flyers are beating the Canadiens? The press should not blame Carey Price just yet; the whole team was weak yesterday. It was disgraceful and disgusting to watch Christopher Higgins lose the puck time and time again... and a short-handed goal and no scoring on a Montreal 5-on-3!

You recognize him? (astonishment)
I have met the man, and HDTV makes everyone's face much clearer :D.
superberkut
The press should not blame Carey Price just yet; the whole team was weak yesterday. It was disgraceful and disgusting to watch Christopher Higgins lose the puck time and time again... and a short-handed goal and no scoring on a Montreal 5-on-3!
I didn't see the whole game, but during the bit I did see, Montreal looked terrible. So sloppy.
Hopefully the sharks can hold off these stars.:scared:
Nope. Too bad, so sad ;).

brokesweep-1.png

YES...broke the sweep.

You say that like it's an "accomplishment"... yay... whoop... pee...

Habs, stop hanging around the Sharts...

You say that like it's an "accomplishment"... yay... whoop... pee...

Habs, stop hanging around the Sharts...

Why are you so bitter? I know they are screwed unless some strange twist of fate gets their head out of their ass.

So you wouldnt be happy if your habs won another game? Because they are going down the same road the sharks are on. Dont blame the sharks because your team is struggling.

Just curious, why do you dislike the sharks? Im not going to defend them or anything, just wondering. Its interesting to hear why people hate certain teams.

I'm not bitter it's just, we've been around for how long!? Then what the last 3 years we have done well and Hahn keeps saying were an "Elite" team, but then they go and play like an 8 seed team. Another thing that really irritate me is we have gotten all these players "to help us out" which were good players :cough: Selanne :cough: and they suck here, but when they leave they're good again. Wtf... ?

As for this season... It's really irritating that they can't get it though their heads they have to TRY THE WHOLE game. They keep saying "don't let off the gas", but we've been stalled since the playoffs began...

Fair enough. I was just a bit confused. Correct me if Im wrong but you said you went to a shark game (albeit coaxed) but you seem to talk nothing but discontent about them. Then you refer to them as "we" like you may want to see them do well someday. Are you in the bay area? Are your dad others in the family sharks fans and you're the "outsider"?

My sis and dad have season tickets. I'm a "sub" if they don't wanna go. I won't argue that. xD

As for me being a Sharts fan, well... there are a lot of stupid ignorant fans here. To say we are an elite team and then they lose is not exactly a reason to be a fan.

Especially, this year since they like losing so much I'd rather not go if that's how it's going to be. I'm glad the last time I didn't pay the $90 price to go see them lose but I don't know how my dad and sis can stand that. I mean, don't get me wrong I love any hockey but paying for it when it's expensive and not fun? eh... no thanks

Everyone raves about how we have really good players but why are we where we are then?? I mean, especially when you look at teams like the Wild which have NOBODY that's pretty sad.

Good job losing Pens... :rolleyes:

Oh wow, 7-1 wings and the game ain't over yet. lool :cough: col = place holder :cough:

Looks like the
censored.gif
Sharts are playing again... They don't deserved to go on, I mean can you play any more
censored.gif
retarded??

Anyway, I hope the
censored.gif
Wings
censored.gif
wreck the
censored.gif
SARS in the next round...

lol, hmm... I quote comes to mind. "It's not that we did anything wrong it's that the other team did everything right". Rangers a bit old, a bit slow, a bit suck less than NJ, and finally... a bit too much of a placeholder team. Oh, and Poor Jagr no luv in Pits.

I was gone for only 4 days and this is what I miss?

The Canadiens are out? The Stars are beating the Sharks 3-2 in the series? The Wings swept the Avalanche? The Pens did NOT sweep the Rangers? Avery was in critical condition?

You'll have to help me out here. And Jaroslav Halak was unfortunate enough to start in the playoffs.

I haven't been following hockey like I used to so could somebody tell when the Pens became so good?

Back