Hockey 2007 - 08 Thread!

• Thread starter V1P3R
  • 227 comments
Canucks lose again, that's four in a row. I think its time to say goodbye to post-season hopes and along with that goodbye to Naslund and Morrison.

To be fair, his defencemen should have had most of those rebounds that resulted in goals.

Off-topic: He started his career with a shutout tie against Anaheim.

He's been good lately, but there are times that he's really hot or cold...

Dazzla, you could probably ad Dallas to that list if they keep losing. :lol:

Edit: Drat.... LA, come on... you beat the Mighty [censored]s. WTF. :grumpy:

Today will be another glorious day as Colorado and Calgary win (hopefully). At the same time the Shooting Gay Stars and Mighty [censored]s will be duking it out for who falls farther down the ladder and out of the playoff race. :lol:

Today will be another glorious day as Colorado and Calgary win (hopefully). At the same time the Shooting Gay Stars and Mighty [censored]s will be duking it out for who falls farther down the ladder and out of the playoff race. :lol:

You still use the 'mighty' when referring to the ducks? That is sooooo pre-lockout.
:sly:

I'm so
censored.gif
stoked That Team Ovechkin is going to get into the playoffs! I'll be watching the NJ/philly game tonight. Go NJ!! YOU BETTER WIN DAMN IT!

GO TEAM OVECHKIN!
cheer2.gif

Only reason I was watching them was because they would've prevented Philly from getting points and ensure Team Ovechkin would be in the playoffs. on that note the Canes lost as well as the shooting gay Stars which is great!

Horrah for Team Ovechkin!!

Anyway, my predictions:

(8) Boston Bruins vs. (1) Montreal Canadiens

- Habs

(7) Ottawa Senators vs. (2) Pittsburgh Penguins

- Pens

(6) Philadelphia Flyers vs. (3) Washington Capitals

- Caps (Go Team Ovechkin!)

(5) New York Rangers vs. (4) New Jersey Devils

- Don't care

---------------------------------

(8) Nashville Predators vs. (1) Detroit Red Wings

- Wings (unless they choke... again)

(7) Calgary Flames vs. (2) San Jose Sharks

- gonna be close, I guess I'll g with the Sharks

(6) Colorado Avalanche vs. (3) Minnesota Wild

- Don't care

(5) Dallas Stars vs. (4) Anaheim Ducks

- Ha ha ha ha!!! one of these
censored.gif
is going home!!! Beautiful.

You're rooting for the
censored.gif
? That's a big loss of points for you.

Not a fan of the Ducks huh?:lol:

Me niether...a couple weeks ago I had some friends fly down here to go to a Ducks vs Sharks game and we were all decked out in Sharks jerseys at the duck pond. Great time! That was when the Sharks clinched the Pacific Division. Great game.

Fine by me... Better than having two a hole filled teams. I hope they both hurt each other.

As for the Shart or "pre-Campbell" team if they play like that again they are done. Speaking of which, I think the sens should just give up. Lol

Wuppie doo NY (less sucky than NJ) won...

Washington is just too weak a team right now to beat the Flyers. I saw Game 4; Cristobal Huet was about the only person keeping them truly alive for the last minutes of the 3rd period. The fact that so many, 'too many men' penalties came is outrageous. Nobody was in their proper positions (Ovechkin was covering Knuble for the final goal! OVECHKIN, of all people!) for most of the game, and their offensive efforts came off as rather weak compared to what the Flyers put out when it really mattered.

Mind you, I still want the Caps to beat Philadelphia.

Glad Ottawa got swept.

Back