Hondas Only!

• Thread starter F20
  • 148 comments

F20

This is the official Honda thread. Any questions or comments about Hondas can be posted here for all the Honda fans to give their feed back. NO Nissan, Toyota, etc, etc (unless your making fun of them :mischievous: ). Enjoy!

I'm bothered that so many of the cars in the game are FF. Good thing I have a soft spot for the Accord, my first car.

The S2000 is fun, and of corsem, the NSXs are too, once you get used to they way they drive in the game.

And the del Sol LM is truly worth all-gold licenses.

Spoon Civic and Integra are the best FF cars I driven in the game.
Use them especially the Integra to beat more powerful cars.>300
Lose on the straights but pass on the bends.

i'm in love with the Spoon ITR. the Spoon S2000 is alright, although i'd rather it had more go since i spent a week getting all those golds, and the Spoon CTR is absolutely gorgeous. sounds awesome as well :mischievous:.

You have to buy a GameShark, for find someone who's won it before.

If you're playing on an emulator, find a *.gme gamesave somewhere on the net.

I'm sorry, but I just had to put in my word here. Honda sucks. It always has, and it always will. What I can't stand about Honda is that their cars are trashy and rust out within ten years. What's worse is gimps who can't afford real cars rice these things out and pretend they're fast.

Any given Honda car may be quick on its wheels due to the fact that it's made of recycled beer cans. If it crashes into anything but another Honda at a speed of more than 10mph, it's probably going to be totalled.

My car irl is not a sports car, and I don't intend to do any ricing or make any modifications to it. It's an Oldsmobile Eighty eight with 200 horsepower and a 3.8 liter V6. It does 0-60 in 9.5 seconds. Why is it not a 9 second car? No, it's not inferior to your Civic. My car is made from solid Detroit steel. If anyone were to crash into it, their car would take a lot more damage unless they were say... My friend's 1976 Chrysler New Yorker. My car is also extremely dependable and will not rust out from me using it unless I somehow damage it.

And now, why ricing is pointless. First of all, people put spoilers on their Civics. Why? I have absolutely no clue. They do NOT make your car faster, they DEFINATELY do not look cool, and they do not help with lift. First of all, cars that come with spoilers usually have a use for them. For example, say, the Plymouth superbird. One might notice that the car has a rather large spoiler stock. This is because the car is rear wheel drive, and with the speed that it's hemi engine gives it, it can spin out of control. The spoiler is to weigh down the back end to prevent this from happening. With a civic, the car is front wheel drive. Putting weight on the rear will not help anything at all. It would just be more weight for the car to handle, and might, with the 4 banger engine in those things, slow it down. Another thing... People put those loud annoying mufflers on their riced out cars. "Coffee Can" mufflers as they're called. Those, I assure you, do nothing. At the most, if you put a good muffler on your car, like a glass pack or a flowmaster, you may recieve a 4 to 7 horsepower gain. If your car had TRUE dual exhaust, it might be more, but I assure you, your car does not have true dual if it's a civic or anything new for that matter. With a car like that though, the muffler isn't going to help much because the engine is already doing what probably is the most it can handle.

Now, I respect the fact that someone may own, or even like their Honda car. I respect the fact that they've the freedom to do as they wish for it, and am glad they do, cus freedom is what life is all about. But, I also have the freedom to point out why I believe they suck. Any true sports car needs little modding to be done for it to be quick. So, have fun with your Civics, for you've the right to. But if i were you, I'd save my money for a corvette or a `60s charger or something. =)

Say that´s a good speach but... we´re talking about a game here, you can tune a civic (tune not rice it up) to have higher HP as you can do it with any other car and belive me if race mod is the thing that gets closer to rice you haven´t seen ugly, hondas don´t get beautiful race mods yes but... in gt2 you haven´t seen ugly yet believe me.

As for your post seriously you pointed out some good reasons but if you want to get that going jump to the cars forum; they discuss that all the time. However be prepared for probably a bit more of roughness in replies... good luck

The nsx has some kind of glitch, the rear end flaps or does sumthing when I drive it up to a considerable speed(say, 20mph?). Also, S2000s are fun to drive, and are good for drifting.

Originally posted by vette_7t9
The nsx has some kind of glitch, the rear end flaps or does sumthing when I drive it up to a considerable speed(say, 20mph?). Also, S2000s are fun to drive, and are good for drifting.
hhm did honda and acura have an nsx thing going on? cause i own a couple acura nsx's

i just wanted to say that you are intitled to your own opinion but me being a honda owner its sounds like a little player hatin on your behalf..my civic is way better than your big ass dump truck but for some odd reason the domestic guys are swingin from our nuttz...hum lets see theirs dogde crappy wanna be ricers...theres ford crappy wanna be ricers then thiers chevy..and the list goes on so before you complain about ours you should make fun of your own first.. :banghead:

you should post who u r talking to so others dont get offended
:D just a suggestion, i agree to each their
own and the rice thing is just too lets say
not politically correct!

Back