Hong Kong in GT4P

DO you think it has something to do with region? Despite the codes being for certain areas e.g. PAL for me, I think maybe different versions might react differently to cheat systems acting on them. Just a guess

Speed Drifter
Yes, the master code is used for copying data from memory card to Playstation's memory and only a few different codes exist for each version of Action replay.
I'm not familiar with Xploder codes yet and so on but I'll do some studying tomorrow.. also found out that the mega turbo code for 1456E7A5 had errors, this one should work:

Mega Turbo (R3 to Activate)
1C9A802C D8D5E7A5
1C9A8030 5A55EB31
1C9A8034 0C52C6B1
0CC8E60C 1456B010
1CA60774 0C53B0E5
0CC8E60C 1456B010
1C9A8028 205524A5
0CC8E60C 1446B00A
0CC8E60C 1446B010
1CA60774 5A55EB31

Oh i notice there is repetition of this code: 0CC8E60C 1456B010, do i have to put them all in that order?
can u convert the 60hz and the y-fix code for me? That's all i need, thank you.

Still cant get any of the Hong Kong codes to work using my PAL Xploder v2 and PAL GT4P.

The new codes that someone posted that worked on 'all versions of Xploder' dont do anything. It doesn't lock the machine up like the other codes did, but I still have New York and no Hong Kong.

Maybe I am doing it wrong. I always boot the Xploder up with the mem card so I can just load the saved codes. At what point should I remove the memory card so that it doesn't read any GT4P data thats on the card?

I normally remove it just as the tray closes after inserting the game disc.

Thanks for all the codes, but they just ain't working.

You mean Xploder uses a normal memory card for the codes and doesn't have its own card? Don't remove the card before the game has booted and the first screen with warnings and stuff has appeared, after that go to options, switch off auto save and insert your memory card back in.
Are any other codes working? If not, they're probably in wrong format. Try converting them between raw and Xploder format with the program I posted earlier and see if the other one works..

That's probably what you are doing wrong,you remove the memorycard before the codes were loaded.Just activate the codes,insert the Prologue DVD and wait untill the Prologue Intro starts playing,then remove your memorycard and it should work.Trust me i tested it on every version myself and they worked.

IS there any advantage between AR and Xploder? Because I always heard that action replay was the best, but heym what do I know, I don't even have one... yet. Rest assured I will get one. Emphasis on will.

so you have to save them to mem.card.
But how much kB is it? because xploder is saying not enough space. I have at least 1Mb free.

I have it workinggg :dopey:
But it was a little bit strange first i used this M code F0100220 000001FD then i loaded with memcard in, it said cannot load disc.
I tried this M code F04946C0 000000E again with memc. in and again cannot load.

Then i took out the memcard before booting and it loaded fine!! 💡
I have Xplod v4pro

Great track HK

I got my AR Max today, (£13.98) and after some false starts, which gave me a slight panic, am now able to play Hong Kong. :)

It's a nice track too, though a bit small. I haven't put the Grand Canyon in yet as I've been playing the HK track for about 2 and a half hours.

My favourite car to use was the Subaru, it slides around the corners very well with the road tyres.

sjaak68
Recently I bought an ARmax,download the prologue codes from codejunkies,but when I select the replace code for hongkong and go to new York in arcade,my playstation lockes up.Only one time was I possible to race the hongkong track.Who can help me?
On the codejunkies forum somebody tried the ARmax hongkong code on a different playstationversions(old and new).The code works only on the new versions.ofcourse I own a playstation2 from 2001 :grumpy: .

I can't get the HK code to work ether. All the others work just not that. You get to the bit where it loads the track in (after the Car selection) and the PS2 Locks up, with or without the mem card :(.

I should add I am using a Action Replaay2 V2.

sjaak68 wrote;
On the codejunkies forum somebody tried the ARmax hongkong code on a different playstationversions(old and new).The code works only on the new versions.ofcourse I own a playstation2 from 2001 .

I've had my PS2 since it came out, and the HK track at least (haven't tried anything else yet) worked fine for me.

I did have some problems, because I was configuring the setup before I tried to start the race. Once I did it afterwards, it worked. :)

Press R3 for HK
57HJ-3DQZ-BKV7F
RAXR-WF0G-6UEBK
1D24-DE9U-RZDHB
RAXR-WF0G-6UEBK
7URH-U4KF-GUXKM
RAXR-WF0G-6UEBK
UPJ7-1NTM-XMTVK
RAXR-WF0G-6UEBK
9ZMA-3U8M-VJX1F
RAXR-WF0G-6UEBK
BJQ9-DZZ4-YRB72

Arwin
Press R3 for HK
57HJ-3DQZ-BKV7F
RAXR-WF0G-6UEBK
1D24-DE9U-RZDHB
RAXR-WF0G-6UEBK
7URH-U4KF-GUXKM
RAXR-WF0G-6UEBK
UPJ7-1NTM-XMTVK
RAXR-WF0G-6UEBK
9ZMA-3U8M-VJX1F
RAXR-WF0G-6UEBK
BJQ9-DZZ4-YRB72
On codejukies they have a code that is different than this one(also a r3 code).Anyway I can race now. :cheers:

Do you guys think that PD would have made it possible to unlock the track with a combination of buttons like how we unlocked the Pro Mode in Arcade by holding down L2 and R2? I think maybe because they presented the Hong Kong track at the shows so I'd figure they may have just used GT4P the same build and unlocked it with button combonation cheats. Something to think about...

GT3. It is kind of useless, since you can only get "hard" and still get all of the credit, but on professional it counts as "hard" but with tire wear and +5 laps. Didn't like it though... 👎

EDIT: It's also l1+r1, not l2r2

hi, all friends! as my said, i come form HK. I got the PAL version and i can driving in HK now, very interesting! it have over 70% similer to the real in TST. I found a bug, when you drive a powerful car (eg. supre GT) into pit, at your right hand side have 2 ambulances and you can try to drive into that road, your car will......try try!

and i have some question, are there any hidden car in GT4P? if yes, any code can i input to replaced to the existing car?

thanks a lot!!

BreakerOhio
Do you guys think that PD would have made it possible to unlock the track with a combination of buttons like how we unlocked the Pro Mode in Arcade by holding down L2 and R2? I think maybe because they presented the Hong Kong track at the shows so I'd figure they may have just used GT4P the same build and unlocked it with button combonation cheats. Something to think about...

I haven't played on the Hong Kong track, but from what I've gathered & seen (in some videos some time ago). Cars on the Hong Kong track don't have working headlights/taillights(?), so the track isn't really complete (along with dodgy AI). So its unlikely racing on the Hong Kong circuit in GT : P was intended I'd think.

T5-R
I haven't played on the Hong Kong track, but from what I've gathered & seen (in some videos some time ago). Cars on the Hong Kong track don't have working headlights/taillights(?), so the track isn't really complete (along with dodgy AI). So its unlikely racing on the Hong Kong circuit in GT : P was intended I'd think.

Well of course not, otherwise it'd be selectable, dammit!

GC North and Gymkhana are the only ones beside Hongkong, also there's a file called 20r60r or similar on the dvd but that's all I know about it..

Hmm, well I don't suppose racing on Gymkhana would be great fun. What's the difference between GC and GC north? Has it been split like smokey mountain?

Im lazy and dont feel like reading so i will be staright forward. 1, What is Gymkhana? 2, I have the toyota demo, is there any Gameshark codes that will work with it?3, If so, is there a Hong Kong code for it to replace it with Fuji or GC? Thanx.

Back