Horizon pre orders

• Thread starter FosterG
  • 213 comments
No UK LCE preorders as yet. Really annoying because I want the Horizon Challenger.

I'll have to do this soon.

BTW, US peeps, if you want instant access to the Challenger in Forza 4, order from Amazon or Best Buy as all the other retailers are waiting until Forza Horizon is released to give out the codes for it.

Speaking of pre-order bonuses, here's a list of what stores give you what car:

GameStop - Ferrari 458 Italia

Amazon.com - Aston Martin Vantage

That's all I've seen for now.

I'll have to do this soon.

BTW, US peeps, if you want instant access to the Challenger in Forza 4, order from Amazon or Best Buy as all the other retailers are waiting until Forza Horizon is released to give out the codes for it.

Speaking of pre-order bonuses, here's a list of what stores give you what car:

GameStop - Ferrari 458 Italia

Amazon.com - Aston Martin Vantage

That's all I've seen for now.

Of course walmart will wait they want us to go f ourselves but either way the best buy is close to me any word on the LCE cars yet like the day 1 and VIP pack

According to a guy on the official site, Amazon don't know anything about the LCE or pre-order incentives and another gave information that Game now have it on their site, so I begrudgingly pre-ordered there.

Sent them an enquiry for the Dodge code, just in case they're as confused on the issue as some American retailers have been.

Pre-ordered the LCE through EB Games (GameStop) a few days ago. Cheapest I've seen and I've had loads of pre-orders done through them with no worries.

At this point I only plan on renting Horizon. But if I was going to pre-order it would probably be from Gamestop.

Shopto.net only have the Standard Game and the VW Golf R as their Pre-Order car :(

Here is what Game say comes with the LCE

Launch Day Car Pack (5-car pack*)
VIP Membership (5-car pack* and VIP privileges)
Horizon Accelerator Token Pack - Giving player instant access to new cars, map unlocks, fast travel, and popularity spikes.
Exclusive LCE Car Liveries (5-car pack*)

Game apparently won't be doing a pre-order code. A bit pants considering I have the car within my game and now can't access it.

You'll get the code with Horizon. I think Best Buy gives you the code right now.

For the Challenger? I know I'll get the code for the Ferrari 458 with the game but I was under the assumption that I should have received a code for the Challenger after a submitted my pre-order. Either way it's no biggie now, if I do get a code for the Challenger later on, I'll just give it to someone who doesn't have a code.

For the Challenger? I know I'll get the code for the Ferrari 458 with the game but I was under the assumption that I should have received a code for the Challenger after a submitted my pre-order. Either way it's no biggie now, if I do get a code for the Challenger later on, I'll just give it to someone who doesn't have a code.

For some reason, some companys are holding the Challenger code till FH is released.

VXR
No UK LCE preorders as yet. Really annoying because I want the Horizon Challenger.

I pre ordered the LCE version today at GAME they haven't put the poster up for the LCE yet but if you ask about it you can pre order it.

Is this a US only thing?

Edit:
Looks like it.

Edit:
I'm trying to do it from shops that are in other countries but not having succes :( All the UK shops only ship to the UK, German MediaSaturn (which is also in the Netherlands, but don't supply) doesn't have it on their site although the official Forza website says the German MediaSaturn is selling the LCE.. German GameStop doesn't ship outside Germany, my only hope is Amazon. Going to try it now..

Edit:
Oke, Amazon is possible. Now I have to convince myself I'm going to spend 80 euros on a game that's not even worth half.. :yuck:

I pre-ordered the LCE from Best Buy (US) on July 7th, never got a Challenger code, got official word from Best Buy today Aug 27th that they won't be giving out the code till after the release of Horizon.

Back