Horizon pre orders

• Thread starter FosterG
  • 213 comments
Thanks Kat. Probably be the same here then. Oh well. Just figure I may stop and give it a shot anyway since its on my way home and I will be passing by right at midnight anyway.

I've never had a problem with the Wal-Marts here; I've bought several midnight releases from them. Even if they weren't even having a release event they would go to the back and grab me a copy if they didn't already have it on the floor. Sometimes I haven't even pre-ordered and asked for a copy lol. Much better than standing in some block long line at Gamestop.

A lot of suppliers do that, they pack and prepare for dispatch, remove the money from your account, but don't actually send it out till 1 or 2 days before official release.

Got an email from GAME earlier, telling me they are taking money earlier than usual due to high demand, so they can ship the game earlier...

E28
Got an email from GAME earlier, telling me they are taking money earlier than usual due to high demand, so they can ship the game earlier...

Thankfully I've already paid for it because I'm broke this month lol

I called my local wally world and said I couldnt buy it until 7-8am that morning..oh well
I bought FM4 at Wally World at around 9 am on release day and they had to dig through a few boxes before finding it. They kept offering me the LCE, should have taken it though in hind sight....

Went to my local Gamestop to purchase the game And ask them if they was opening at midnight They were having a midnight opening for Medal of Honor And I could pick it up then

There's a midnight opening at gamestation where i pre-oredered mine as well, but i dont drive, im trying to find a way to get there to pick it up at that time, i wonder if there are any Forzaplanet user in my area who can giveme a lift!?!?;):D

Went to my local Gamestop to purchase the game And ask them if they was opening at midnight They were having a midnight opening for Medal of Honor And I could pick it up then

Hmm. I'll be driving by a couple of those on my way home around 11:30 as well. Good to know I have a couple options.

Guess I need to call BB to see if I can grab it midnight. They are the big one right smack in the middle of Toronto's core, so it's possible they'll be doing it.

Otherwise, first thing Tuesday morning; I've realized I can miss my one class that day after getting a midterm handed back with 100% on it :P

Also, for those wondering what the five LCE liveries are; wonder no more!

be88d445-dada-4ccd-8c48-ab9c911e901c.jpg

Cancelled mine today :dunce: Played the demo a few times more and although I like it, I don't like it enough. I think I'm just more a racer than a street driver, or I don't know, I just don't like the feel of the whole thing..

Funny, I played the demo for the again today, but this time I just played to have fun, I put some Mau5 on and just drove, ROLL ON FRIDAY!

I'm not sure - perhaps they show up in the showroom much like the BMW Design cars did in FM4?

We'll find out in less than 50 hours, I'm sure :P

E28
Not bad. That Charger livery reminds me of the Challenger preorder livery though...

Yeah, I guess that's why there was a Charger on it! I assume they wanted to add that new Challenger and thought offering it as a pre-order incentive was better than making the Charger a pre-order car and it already having been DLC.

Back