Horizon pre orders

• Thread starter FosterG
  • 213 comments
Edit:
Oke, Amazon is possible. Now I have to convince myself I'm going to spend 80 euros on a game that's not even worth half.. :yuck:

OR do like I do...join the party 1/2 later, for 1/3 the money, and miss 3/5 the fun, BUT still have 2 times the friends.

Ordered mine from Best Buy about a month ago...got a code for the Challenger a few days later. I'm ready to get this game...

I just ordered the LCE from Amazon. Just waiting for the code for the Challenger. They send it in a separate email, right?

EDIT: Yes, they do send it an a separate email. I got it less than 5 minutes after I ordered it.

Today's my birthday, my fiancée already preordered the LCE for me. Just a 23 day wait now. :)

I preordered from Newegg.com, because I am subscribed to their weekly newsletter, and about a month ago they had Forza Horizon on special for preorder for $45 USD. Didn't say anything about special preorder bonuses, but to get it for about $15 cheaper than full price, I don't care honestly.

I pre-ordered it last month (not LCE, too expensive). 23 Days until I pick it up from GameStop (and get an extra 458 with it ;))

I recently pre-ordered my LCE copy @ GameStop. I asked the guy about the preorder car and he mentioned that I may have to contact Forza to present my receipt info and get an email sent my way for the Forza 4 car, challenger 392.

Does anyone have any other info they could share? I've searched the forums a few times and haven't really found any solid answers.

Thanks for any help in advance. This seems like a cool forum to meet and share info with other Forza fans.

Bummer... From reading other posts that did seem to be the consensus. I was hoping for a better answer since it was closer to the actual release date.

Whats the point of getting a car for a game and rival event that will be over by the time I receive it? Thanks Patrick.

The answer to that question: some retailers are simply too stupid to know otherwise. Others have sent it out at the proper time (basically when you order it), but others, like GameStop US, well, you know.

Bizarrely, it's reversed up here in the north: BestBuy won't send them out until FH's release, while GS will. I suppose you have the option of preordering online with a retailer that does give the FM4 code out pre-release, then canceling, and keeping your current GS order...

I did order the LCE at Amazon (Germany). They didnt send me the code for the Challenger so I complained about it by customer service (and sending them the URL of Forza Horizon). They answered me that they will send the code with the game. Very bad luck!

I completely forgot abbout the FH Challenger that could've been had in FM4 :grumpy: Oh well, I don't really mind it, never been a huge fan of the new Challenger. But, GS better give me my preorder car, this time. With FM4, I got a price cut instead - not bad, either, but I want my goddamn proeder car :lol:

Pre-Ordered my LCE yesterday. Got it from GAME, and unfortunately I won't get my Challenger 392 until around the 23rd. Can't wait though...

And I'm jealous of America, getting Horizon on the 23rd. I'll have to wait till the 26th, although I could get lucky and receive it a day early...

Their website says you'll get a code for it on the 23rd. It'll be on your receipt.

When I got Forza 4, the code for the bonus cars were in the game case. I was thinking of that when I get Horizon in less than 2 weeks, they'll put the code in the case like they did in F4.

When I got Forza 4, the code for the bonus cars were in the game case. I was thinking of that when I get Horizon in less than 2 weeks, they'll put the code in the case like they did in F4.

I believe the only codes on the receipt will be the pre order cars. The VIP codes should be in the case.

I pre ordered my LCE from Best Buy today :D

I pre-ordered it from Gamestation yesterday..havent got a code for the Challenger!?

Has anyone had any luck with picking up a game at midnight at Wal Mart??...thinking of trying this instead of messing with Gamestop

Tell you what, the GameStop I preordered at is right next to where I work. I so am going to annoy the hell out of them, that they're going to give the LCE to me before the 26th.

I was wondering the same thing a couple posts ago.....I never bought a game at my WalMart at midnight and was wondering how it was.......

I bought Madden12 last year from there at midnight. There were a few people there and they were even giving away free key chains. Just not sure if they will release this at midnight with it being a much less popular title.

To tell you the truth its going to matter if my wife has to work to see if I get this at midnight......Especialy since Gamestop has pissed me off in the past....Ill ask them this weekend...

Back