Horizon pre orders

• Thread starter FosterG
  • 213 comments
Did anyone pre-order from Gamestop? I sent them an email because I haven't received the pre-order code for the Ferrari nor the code for the PowerUpRewards VW.
They wanted to print the code on a seperate piece of paper, but were out of ink or something. They emailed me the code, though. Worked well enough.

I ordered online, and like always they are supposed to email them. It's been a week now and they promise within 2 business days.

I'd recommend calling them, then. They're people, after all. Might have forgotten about you on a busy day.

Pre-order Forza Horizon now and get a $10 coupon* plus free Xbox LIVE 1600 points!

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/en_US/pd/productID.258471400

Thanks for the link!! I just ordered my copy from there... I know it's a bit late (and since I'm too cheap to pay for 2-day shipping, I won't get to play it on Tuesday) but 30 dollars worth of freebees on a 60 dollar game? That's a bargain! Done!

Since I'll be waiting for the game, I'll just pretend I'm European for the rest of the week. Anybody want espresso?

Ok, I'm officially NEVER doing business with the Microsoft Store again... After a week of my order saying "Order in process", I called them and was told that "there was a problem with the order" and I should re-order it. Right. Headed to GameStop tomorrow, oh, well.

Back