Horizon pre orders

• Thread starter FosterG
  • 213 comments
BB Canada doesn't do the receipt thing... Or maybe it's Mocrosoft. Either way, pre-order bonuses come to them in the same cases as a game normally would, with a picture of the car(s) on the cover, and a little placard with the associated code(s) inside. It's all incredibly wasteful and stupid.

I'm going to be calling the head office today to see if I can't get some sent to me, since I think they do use email for on-line pre-orders.

I received my pre-order bonus email from Best Buy on the release date. My copy of the game just arrived at the Halifax post office at 1830 today. Should be delivered to my post office tomorrow...hopefully.

BB Canada doesn't do the receipt thing... Or maybe it's Mocrosoft. Either way, pre-order bonuses come to them in the same cases as a game normally would, with a picture of the car(s) on the cover, and a little placard with the associated code(s) inside. It's all incredibly wasteful and stupid.

Usually when I preorder the preorder bonuses are on a little slip of paper inside the game case.

Just sent Best Buy and UPS a scalding email about my shipment fiasco. Supposedly shipped the 18th, in Tennessee the 19th, then North Carolina and they have lost it between there and South Carolina. Ordering on-line is supposed to be about convenience, not a hassle and a major delay. I have received items off of ebay from Hong Kong in less than a week...sorry for the vent but patience is a virtue and I don't have it

Just sent Best Buy and UPS a scalding email about my shipment fiasco. Supposedly shipped the 18th, in Tennessee the 19th, then North Carolina and they have lost it between there and South Carolina. Ordering on-line is supposed to be about convenience, not a hassle and a major delay. I have received items off of ebay from Hong Kong in less than a week...sorry for the vent but patience is a virtue and I don't have it

I'm a co-owner of a shop that sells photographic equipment, both in our store & online. You're absolutely right that you're complaining, stuff like that just shouldn't happen!

On a positive note, I've finally managed to get hold of a copy of the game. I've still got both a LE version and a regular version (for a friend) on order in another store, but when I noticed a place that started selling it today I just couldn't resist... Guess one of my friends is going to get a nice b-day present from me when I receive my LE copy! :)

Now I just have to wait for about 4 hours until I get off work...

Amazon Germany just confirmed the shipment and sent the tracking-code :dopey:

I think I'll simply wait at the frontdoor from now on ... T-24

Bug :)

Well, I haven't received my Challenger 392 code, and the GAME website said I should've received it on the 22nd. Turns out GAME have no customer support by phone (despite a phone number being provided) so one live webchat later, I now have a code. I go to redeem it and... It's for the SLS AMG. :mad:

So now I'll get another SLS AMG tomorrow, but am still short of a Challenger... :grumpy:

But my copy of Horizon has arrived, so I'm fairly happy.

I got the challenger code the day after I pre ordered lol, good to hear you got your, hopefully mine will be there too!

I have come home on my lunch hour to install my DLCs - saves time later. The SLS pre-order code was in the package.

VXR
I have come home on my lunch hour to install my DLCs - saves time later. The SLS pre-order code was in the package.

My (2nd) SLS code should come in an email tomorrow.

If anyone wants to cruise online later by the way, drop me a FR. :)

Anyone ordered from Gamestation in the UK got their LCE yet? I had an emailed on Tuesday morning saying it had been shipped but I haven't recieved anything yet :(

Got mine, installing it now :D but no sign of my pre order car, hopefully get an email with the code tomorrow from Game

Went to my local Gamestation where i ordered my LCE copy to day, just to see that there were no delays and that everything was fine, the had copies of the game on the wall behind the counter..the man said that cant sell them 'till midnight..

..also, i went to put my preorder reicipt in my wallet earlier..and i couldnt find it!!!!..after a good five mins of drawer-emptying and crapping my pants i eventually found it down the back of my chest of drawers!

my lce from gamestation came today, but i was out at work, will be there at 7 tomorrow to pick it up at the post office and I just happen to have the day off.

Not that I write the schedules at work or anything. heh.

Just picked my LCE up from GameStop- It's installing as we speak :lol:

Gotta love the steelbook. It looks so nice nect to my FM4 steelbook.

A wild impusle purchase appears!

Yeah, bought the season pass - too excited to not do it. God, I hate myself right now.

Yeah, bought the season pass - too excited to not do it. God, I hate myself right now.

I'm planning to hold out on any DLC, and hopefully the season pass will be on sale at some point, so I'll buy it then.

My LCE turned up this morning from Gamestation :) Got 2 codes emailed to me for the Challenger and the 458 Italia. I've also just paid £3 on Ebay for the code of the AMG SLS. So far I've spent nearly £100(LCE Edition £60 and £32.99 Season Pass) on Forza Horizon, So I hope it's worth it. I think it will be!

Just got confirmed that my copy of the LCE is sent, and should arrive tomorrow. :dopey:

Hopefully I get some codes for DLC cars aswell... :)

Got mine from Gamestation this morning..was playing from half ten 'till about five!..really, really enjoyed my day playing it..so far im up to 193 popularity, 6 barn finds (in one day!) and 33% upgrade discount..looking forward to monday when i can play it again..:)

I got an email from Newegg that says:

"We do apologize, however, Newegg is not participating in this promotion. We do sell their product, however, ad states at participating stores."

This is total crap! No pre-order bonus car (Nissan 370Z) from Newegg even though that is what was promoted!

Just got my pre-order code from Gamestation for the 458 Italia but when I tried to redeem it, I got a message saying the code had already been redeemed :(

Just got my pre-order code from Gamestation for the 458 Italia but when I tried to redeem it, I got a message saying the code had already been redeemed :(

Damn, you should email and complain, they should give you a new one.

Did anyone pre-order from Gamestop? I sent them an email because I haven't received the pre-order code for the Ferrari nor the code for the PowerUpRewards VW.

Back