hot rods, muscle cars, customs...

• Thread starter Cano
  • 6,009 comments
I must say that's growing on me. At first, I didn't care for it (and the brown interior is meh) but it's slowly coming around.

Never cared for low pros on muscle cars either but they look alright.

JZ7pTNQyoiA.jpg

zXKCjSWpYNk.jpg

The hood and the wheels need to go. I never saw a cheaper knock-off of Shelby-style Halibrands. Ew.

Also, I love how the link treats the car as something outrgeous when it's just a kit car with a Donovan in it. Come on, I could build one tomorrow, would it also mean I "designed" it and such stuff?

Last edited:
Mother of me.

1380158_487322244718540_653300935_n.jpg

same car, candy red paint job, "street" tires:
1517400_10202914619130593_279896370_n.jpg

1525050_10202914630690882_1159443186_n.jpg

1517547_10202915016340523_639306057_n.jpg

1524839_10202915027460801_740173475_n.jpg

The thing reportedly was a very heavy hitter in Mullholand Drive's notorious illegal night road racing in the 70s and early 80s along with a split window Vette that was also flared.

Makes me wonder what happened to all those old street machines. I guess they all either got wrecked or were restored back to stock at some point.

Lately I've been deep into the 70s street-freak style. I just love the wild **** people did to cars back in the day 👍
I do too, especially having grown up with some of that stuff via my dads friends.

I'm not recognizing the El Camino styled truck with the purple cap. Looks Aussie, but seems like it has a GMC badge on the front. I know GMC made several El Camino styled vehicles but can't seem to put a name to that particular style. Looks like something Holden based, since the grill looks like something on a Kingwood or something GTS.. Whatever it is, I like it 👍

Looks like something Holden based, since the grill looks like something on a Kingwood or something GTS.. Whatever it is, I like it 👍

Yeah, looks to be a Holden HQ ute to me. 👍 Happy to be corrected though, I'm much more of a Commodore guy anyway. :lol:

Yeah, looks to be a Holden HQ ute to me. 👍 Happy to be corrected though, I'm much more of a Commodore guy anyway. :lol:
I thought it was that as well, but the front fascia isn't correct.

Mother of me.

The thing reportedly was a very heavy hitter in Mullholand Drive's notorious illegal night road racing in the 70s and early 80s along with a split window Vette that was also flared.

I've seen that car before and I can't quite finger point to where..

It just hit me, I think I saw it on this thread.
http://forums.pelicanparts.com/off-...3-what-happened-mulholland-king-hill-rsr.html
Epic read if you love old Mullholand stories from guys that used to race there. Originally about someone trying to locate a very notorious chop top 911 that used to race there and it became a huge thread about old racers and their cars as well as some amazing vintage photos of such cars.

I've seen that car before and I can't quite finger point to where..

It just hit me, I think I saw it on this thread.
http://forums.pelicanparts.com/off-...3-what-happened-mulholland-king-hill-rsr.html
Epic read if you love old Mullholand stories from guys that used to race there. Originally about someone trying to locate a very notorious chop top 911 that used to race there and it became a huge thread about old racers and their cars as well as some amazing vintage photos of such cars.

Yes, you saw it there. I actually made a thread about that thread here in GTP I think.

EDIT: No I din't. But I DID post about it here, I know it.

RE-EDIT: Ah, here it is:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/tanner-foust-drifts-mulholland.126437/#post-3799775

And actually, you did the next reply for it, so I guess I'm guilty of you getting on that thread too 👍

Yes, you saw it there. I actually made a thread about that thread here in GTP I think.

EDIT: No I din't. But I DID post about it here, I know it.

RE-EDIT: Ah, here it is:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/tanner-foust-drifts-mulholland.126437/#post-3799775

And actually, you did the next reply for it, so I guess I'm guilty of you getting on that thread too 👍

Haha, wow. I wondering how I found that thread!
Postception!

Great, I'm back to trying to find that damn Evil Seville.....

Back