Hot Wheels Gran Turismo returning in 2018

VXR
I know where I'm off to tomorrow!

I haven't seen any on this side of the pond... and rather frustratingly, I actually don't know where to really look now that Toys 'R' Us is going bust.

I haven't seen any on this side of the pond... and rather frustratingly, I actually don't know where to really look now that Toys 'R' Us is going bust.

I expect they'll come to Asda here in the UK, do you have a Canadian Walmart (subsidiary?)

There's tons (48 listings) for sale on eBay USA. Search for 2018 Gran Turismo Hot Wheels. If that's what you're after?

Got the three I wanted and it was a '3 for 2' offer to boot.

IMG_20180504_110441-01.jpeg

My local Mattel Toy Store is closing in June to the public so I might miss out on this set, that place was alway great to find HW's at discounted prices.

Well I have the jaguar, ford GT, and the r35 gtr. I’d like to have the other test ford GT

And here is a post not from @PSN:And-War lol (friendly note that you can edit posts to avoid multiples :)).

More seriously, Smyths is not very convenient location wise for me and probably others too, so if anyone sees these elsewhere please let us know here :cheers:

They are unavailable in France apparently ...
My local toy shop is out of HotWheels toys cars and waiting for a delivery since April ...
I'd to call every toy shop in France I guess lol.

Well I made a very nice discovery the other day as hadn't been out to a retail park called Stack Leisure Park in my city Dundee and discovered there's a branch of Smyths has opened so I now have the set in my collection. 👍

They are very nice but I get the feeling someone must have known how OP the Megane Trophy was for it to get included in the set. :gtpflag:

VXR
Got the three I wanted and it was a '3 for 2' offer to boot.

View attachment 734005

Finally made it somewhere where there was a Smyths today (car service was right opposite! :lol:).

They had 3 to 7 but not 1, 2, 8 - most especially would have preferred to get the GT-R instead of the Megane Trophy :lol:

Back