How a Man With Tetraplegia Plays Gran Turismo Sport with His Mouth

This is awesome, on my book GT Sport and all video games all together should be this accessible. Why aren't Sony, Nintendo or Microsoft not thinking about this?

Yeah it's a shame. Especially Microsoft who have more money than both, proclaim inclusiveness and all that. It's good to see how Sony and Polyphony treat their fans of all stripes. Kudos to them for being innovative and caring.

Yeah it's a shame. Especially Microsoft who have more money than both, proclaim inclusiveness and all that. It's good to see how Sony and Polyphony treat their fans of all stripes. Kudos to them for being innovative and caring.

Microsoft makes a controller for those with handicaps. It's even a part of a current marketing program.

Edit: It also appears the device he is using isn't made by Sony or PD, so not really sure why they are getting credit for anything besides highlighting his dedication to GT (which is certainly admirable and worthy of recognition).

Last edited:
I thought I had it hard as a disabled GT Sport player... Obviously not because I can still use my hands:boggled: What a guy; honestly. To still be able to play the game he loves despite the terrible circumstances is great.

who's excuse?
My comment was based on a meme.
Meaning that everything's possible. What's your excuse on I can't do that?

For example there was a pic with a man with only one leg, working out and being a beast. Under the pic was this what's your excuse text.

My comment was based on a meme.
Meaning that everything's possible. What's your excuse on I can't do that?

For example there was a pic with a man with only one leg, working out and being a beast. Under the pic was this what's your excuse text.
Oh ok never mind lol.

This is really great to see. My son has hemipelgia on the right side of his body. He can't really use his right hand at all nor move his right ankle/toes yet. He suffered a stroke at birth and we do PT almost every day. Great to see this tho!

Jerome

This is awesome, on my book GT Sport and all video games all together should be this accessible. Why aren't Sony, Nintendo or Microsoft not thinking about this?

Microsoft is thinking about it, especially with racing games: https://www.gtplanet.net/special-olympics-announces-first-esport-tournament-features-forza-7/

It also has this specially built controller too: https://www.gtplanet.net/microsoft-offers-maximum-accessibility-with-xbox-adaptive-controller/

Back