How about a new round of guess that car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 3,730 comments
  • 126,566 views
Hmmm different C-Pillars. I can't find a single TVR that has the ones shown.
 
here is the back view
 

Attachments

  • whaaaaa.jpg
    whaaaaa.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 79
TVR Vixen S3?
 
Is it a TVR?
 
He said it isnt a TVR.... the front looks like a ripoff E-Type Jag, but then the back is new to me... trying to look at the badge on the back..... is it an MG?
 
Since I have the correct answer, we should all stop guessing.
 
marcos? jensen... Its gotta be a Jensen... Where is your answer ultra... Nice avatar
 
It all distorted when I resized it.


I'll say Alvis.
 
Triumph GT6
Triumph Spitfire of some sort (maybe modified :odd: )

Definately a Triumph
 
1. It is somewhat modified (this is a one off version) but you can still recognize the car its based on

2. its not a Triumph, TVR, Alvis, MG
Keep cycling through British marques lol
 
Common! It's gotta be a Triumph. Well, I guess I'll keep hunting.

Oh and folks, it's not a Jensen either.
 
Don't be so silly!
 
not Jensen or Ginetta, though its very much a specalist marque.
They built about 1000 cars and were seen at plenty of club racing events alongside lotus and MG.

big hint:

the marque name is a play on two words in French. Im sure that will give it almost completely away.
 
Back