• He is THE man, and glad he is back

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • He is THE man, but shouldn't be back

• Just glad he is back

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Mad he is back

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Don't really care (This is a stupid pole)

• Total voters
hes the $hit man.... i just dont think alot of people will agree with me:mad: he might start out slow this season but by next season he'll be kickin some A$$! Becides i heard hes giving his salary this season to the WTC at NYC. I think thats one of the main reason hes comming back other than "for the love of the game":weird: :weird: :weird: :weird: :weird: :weird: :weird: :cheers: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :smilewink :smilewink :smilewink

wow, i didn't hear anything about that... I agree he is the man, but I am just tired of him coming and going. He should just make up hes mind and stick to it. No one is gonna care if he stays in basketball forever. :D If he is giving his salery, thats cool!!

Originally posted by NocturnalPS
hes the $hit man.... i just dont think alot of people will agree with me:mad: he might start out slow this season but by next season he'll be kickin some A$$! Becides i heard hes giving his salary this season to the WTC at NYC. I think thats one of the main reason hes comming back other than "for the love of the game":weird: :weird: :weird: :weird: :weird: :weird: :weird: :cheers: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :smilewink :smilewink :smilewink

He was coming back before the WTC, and his salary is apparently only 1 million. Don't think he was inspred by this national tragedy, he's doing it for himself. (He has more money than he'll ever need, what's the point in a mulit million dollar salary?)
I think he should stay retired, not that he isn't great, I just like to see people leave when it is their time instead of lingering too long (Montana, Rice, Gretzky etc)

It probably won't be the same for him or his fans. There are pretty high expectations. If he's just doing it for fun, then that's great - but he should announce it as such. If he's gonna take it serious then he's going to have to cut back on his commercial making career.

I am one of the 2 who voted 4 the stupid poll one.

Actually this is a very interesting poll i am glad he is back, now Vince Carter will have comp 4 the dunk contests and stuff!~
FIREdevil.gif

Originally posted by ViperConcept
man, he said that he was gonna retire like twice and now he is coming back AGAIN? cant he make up his mind. :confused:
What's wrong with him coming back?:confused: He's the best player to ever live, and I am very glad he's coming back:)

well yeah im happy to dont get me wrong im just saying that HE needs to quit saying that hes gonna retire when he always comes back.

Originally posted by ViperConcept
well yeah im happy to dont get me wrong im just saying that HE needs to quit saying that hes gonna retire when he always comes back.
He probably just missed the game so much, that he just couldn't resist coming back:)

True Puffy. There's no way he'll ever be the same.

Originally posted by Zero
I am one of the 2 who voted 4 the stupid poll one.

Actually this is a very interesting poll i am glad he is back, now Vince Carter will have comp 4 the dunk contests and stuff!~
FIREdevil.gif

Vince Carter will have competition? I know that post was a loooong time ago, but surely you weren't serious?:P

Back