How can I ever buy a 20,000,000 car without getting bored to death?

• Thread starter poe64
  • 147 comments
Just finished Super and have only 5,000,000.
I would have to keep doing the Red Bull thing about 15 times to buy one car.

Is there a quicker way to get credits? (I don't mean buying them as I wouldn't do that and I don't want to go back to V1.00)
I wanted to get the 60's Jag and the Alfa.

Thanks

Race race race. Have you done the current seasonal. With the 200% log in bonus that will net you 6 million if you can gold all 3. Try some different cars in the higher paying events. If you have never tuned or not that good at it try tuning a car in an event. After every race see if you can make some minor tweaks until the car is spot on for the track. You earn credits every time you finish. Before you know it you will have your car.

Thanks for the info. Will persevere. Not going to gold all 3 seasonals though as they turn me into a nervous wreck. :-) Could do with 400% bonus instead.

You should have used the glitch.
But if you haven't, you don't really need to buy the 20 million cars. They are fast, sure, but there are far cheaper alternatives that are fast aswell.

I keep thinking almost this same thing. Some of us have families and careers making endless grinding impossible but would still like to acquire the high end cars without forking out insane amounts of actual cash.

Where are the repeatable seasonals?

In fact where are ANY new seasonals?

Yep, needs a lot of driving time to earn credits if you don't want to use glitches or spend real money on something you've already paid for... Hope, there will be new seasonals and repeatable ones soon. Otherwise there's no use of putting 1000 cars in a game if you cannot get the ones you want.

Cheat

granturismo6_64bflb.jpg

EDIT

I've been swamped by requests -- the saves sent to me before this message will be edited, but no more after.

Last edited:
Wait for the January Seasonal Events? But I know what you mean. I haven't got more than 3,500,000Cr. so far. It's getting annoying. And just the thought of spending it in a 20,000,000Cr. just to end up being not worth it, is not appealing. I would have to grind for days again and that's not fun.

You should have used the glitch.
But if you haven't, you don't really need to buy the 20 million cars. They are fast, sure, but there are far cheaper alternatives that are fast aswell.

I love historic cars mate and just being fast isn't everything. I should have used the glitch though as career mode isn't the best part of GT for me. I just like to experience whatever car I feel like on any given track.
GT5 is still getting use from me as I have all the expensive historics which I got mainly by using the save and swap
Cheat

granturismo6_64bflb.jpg

If you want 50,000,000 credits adding to your save PM it to me.

Will PM you mate Cheers

Cheat

granturismo6_64bflb.jpg

Cheat

granturismo6_64bflb.jpg

Lame. Nice way to encourage someone to just try and enjoy the game. This "I want everything right now" mentality is just sad. I understand people wanting expensive cars an all I do as well but the game is less than a month old. I have a little over 14 million right now and I dont play every day. I do log in everyday but during the week I only play maybe an hour a day if that.

I am around 3 Mill right now, Just playing some off and on S class and IA class races until Thursday, Then 12 Million for the new seasonals if you have 200% login bonus.

The honest truth is that if you are a GT fan you will play it to death.

I know I played GT5 almost daily for 2 years. I only got truly fed up when I had bought all the cars and could never see any point in keep earning credits 20,000,000 credits showing for about five or six months really makes you sad.

However I will never get upset enough to tell someone else how to play the game which they bought. I just hope they enjoy it as much as I do however they choose to do so.

Lame. Nice way to encourage someone to just try and enjoy the game. This "I want everything right now" mentality is just sad. I understand people wanting expensive cars an all I do as well but the game is less than a month old. I have a little over 14 million right now and I dont play every day. I do log in everyday but during the week I only play maybe an hour a day if that.
Come on man. Some people just want a good time instead of grinding all day for a nice car. If you like to do it your way, just go do it.

I haven't found it hard to get credits int he game at all, granted I have not bothered with the 20 million cars and will not for some time now. I suspect that before long perhaps even int he next 30 days we will see one of them offered up as a prize car and I would really hate to spend all my credits on one car only to be able to get it for free a few days later. It is better to buy the cheaper cars now and wait a bit on the big ticket ones.

So far I have went on a few different shopping sprees spending 5-10 million each time. Just that red bull event can earn you several million in just a short while

I think the SSRX race in the A class race "Like the wind" with 200% login bonus is the easiest way to make 140000 in about 4 minutes. I win by a huge margin in my Huayra anniversary edition with a few performance upgrades (don't remember what exactly but it makes 1009 hp). I don't plan to buy any of the 20 million cr cars for a while though.

I think the SSRX race in the A class race "Like the wind" with 200% login bonus is the easiest way to make 140000 in about 4 minutes. I win by a huge margin in my Huayra anniversary edition with a few performance upgrades (don't remember what exactly but it makes 1009 hp). I don't plan to buy any of the 20 million cr cars for a while though.

You can make more in less time in the Rebull Jr races, they pay 177k each and are not anywhere near as boring as driving in a straight line for 4 minutes over and over and over. You can also get a 500k bonus for winning the championship if you choose to go that route. If you can win every race then you can skip Motegi which is the longest of the races and do the other 4 in just under 20 minutes counting loading times for a payout of 177k x 4 + 500k 3 times in one hour nets a pretty good payday.

I have been running that championship [all 5 races] once or twice a day and have earned several million without getting bored at all. On SSX I am bored before I get to the end of the first straight

It´s not cheating? It would be bad if people would cheat to win on line races but this doesn´t hurt anyone. It´s just polyphony that hurt their customers buy not giving them access to what they bought with solid coin. Everyone is free to play as they wish. I am one of the few racers that mainly run on PC that actually went through the career. Mostly are just interested in the cars and physics because the AI is so insanely bad and there is no challenge in the career mode.

What am I supposed to do now that I got to Super and realize I will never ever have a good race in PD but still want to try out the cars I bought with the game? I need something like 200 million credits or possibly more to be able to drive cars not accessible in the arcade menu.

Just finished Super and have only 5,000,000.
I would have to keep doing the Red Bull thing about 15 times to buy one car.

Is there a quicker way to get credits? (I don't mean buying them as I wouldn't do that and I don't want to go back to V1.00)
I wanted to get the 60's Jag and the Alfa.

Thanks
You can buy credits if you want... :D :P
Lucky bastard, exactly for people like you PD invented microtransactions. ;)

Last edited:
This is kind of my dilemma now, I enjoy the game but the amount of races that allow me to utilize the cars I want to drive is pretty limited. I do wish there were just some straight up open races where you could race whatever car you want.

I bought GT 6 solely for the r18... And no other car. I waited three years for Gran Turismo 5 to get it but to my doubts that never happened. I find it sad for people like you who force everyone to grind, when some bought the game, figured out it was going to be a b*tch to start with a Fit, and then mosey on with some other cheap car that I've never seen where I'm from. To be fair PD has sponsored the FR-S-BRZ-GT 86 long enough, so why not use that as a start...

Anyways, if you want to pay me 59.90 for GT 6 so I play it your way, I'd take it. But as for anyone else who owns the game, by glitch or hack, can play and advance as they like..

same to you for condoning cheating. I swear some people just don't like it when honest people think it is sad you have to use an exploit to get anywhere in life..... SAD OH SO SAD

I really hope one day you see how corporate businesses in America and abroad operate.

Don't bother, none of the 20m cars are worth it in my opinion. I have almost every one except a couple from GT5.

same to you for condoning cheating. I swear some people just don't like it when honest people think it is sad you have to use an exploit to get anywhere in life..... SAD OH SO SAD
It's a video game. It's pathetic for you to argue semantics and life choices because people want to play a game their way. My life is a sham because I used tech magic to spawn moneyz.
Honest people...

Cheat, take up that offer of 50 million free credits. I don't know if anyone remembers but there was a cheat disc for GT4 that cost $4.99. I bought that and got unlimited credits and there were many other cheats on it, then I borrowed to a few friends so they could have unlimited money too.

Back