How far are you in the game?

• Thread starter X
  • 152 comments

How far are you in the game?

• What!!?? There is a way to see how you do!??!

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Just started under 5%

Votes: 15 8.1%
  • Still a Newb - under 20%

Votes: 20 10.8%
  • I WANT MY CORVETTE C5R! 20-49%

Votes: 59 31.7%
  • Woohoo GOT MY C5R!! 50-74%

Votes: 40 21.5%
  • **** C5R, 787B LETS KICK ASS!! 75%-90%

Votes: 37 19.9%
  • Yall suck, im 100% done!

Votes: 8 4.3%
  • I have gone so far the game wont go past 100 :thatsodd:

Votes: 8 4.3%

• Total voters
Well wheneva i finish the elise trophy i'll be over 60% i cannot confirm the xact percentage since i cannot calculate that myself.

Originally posted by Rad Racer
I am 80 percent and I was wondering if anyone knows if you have to get gold in all the license tests to make it to 100 percent. Because if you do its time for GAMESHARK!!!!!! LOL I played so many times just to get bronze on those damn things. No way can I get gold with the ****ty cars they make you use. If they let me use F090 I would get any times they wanted. But no way will I get golds with the cars they give you to use. That last part of S license on Cote D Azur I played it at least 60 times before I finally got the time they wanted because that car kept spinning around if you went to fast on take off. NO WAY!!! Later GT3 fans :) :cheeburga

No you do not need all gold's to get 100% complete.

I have 8 golds, 1 or 2 silvers, and all the rest are bronze.
I have 7 golds for the B test, then 1 Gold and 1 Silver for the A test. For some reason I'm having problems getting gold on the B final...

i'm at 74.6% at the moment , too much work and not enough play . only have most beginner races and some amateur races to do . oh! and complex string on time trial saved it in 2nd place , i will have to put my ps2 away until weekends so as to make it last longer as i now think i ****ed up by getting the license golds first because when i hit 100% then it's over and i will be so bored , i done gt2 about 3 times with golds and it just got easier and i think this game will be the same, but dont think i dont love this game , i do very much but i just wish like f1 games they would bring out 1 maybe 2 a year , but i know it takes so long for details ....... my point is the world is advancing so fast i wish it would go into overdrive and gt4 would be ready for when i'm finished. i do envy those who have left getting license golds until last in my opinion it is the best and the most frustrating part of the game and will definetley add an extra 1-2 weeks to your game completion .

sorry about the size , i got carried away. :)

98.0% and it looks like the last two percent are going to be the hardest.....

Originally posted by Rad Racer
I am 80 percent and I was wondering if anyone knows if you have to get gold in all the license tests to make it to 100 percent. Because if you do its time for GAMESHARK!!!!!! LOL I played so many times just to get bronze on those damn things. No way can I get gold with the ****ty cars they make you use. If they let me use F090 I would get any times they wanted. But no way will I get golds with the cars they give you to use. That last part of S license on Cote D Azur I played it at least 60 times before I finally got the time they wanted because that car kept spinning around if you went to fast on take off. NO WAY!!! Later GT3 fans :) :cheeburga

God damn 60 times to get Cote D Azur. You've got to use MT (Manual transmission) for those licenses. Leave the car in 3rd gear and floor it around any corner and the back end will stick to the road. Floor it in 1st or 2nd and keeping that baby in a straight line is no easy task!

93.4%

****ing 80% done but I gave the memory card back to rogers and now have a perm mem card from a friend!

*RUNS TO RENT STORE!!*

Over 66% and X i hate CS i find it to be a stupid and annoying game, yeah it is the highest selling game out since UT but i just plain hate it.

66% and counting

0.0%

Im thinking of starting again :))) The game is VERY fun at the start, after you finish amature - it sux!!!

98.6%

Half way finished the Formula GT Championship Race and then only six endurance races to go.... 100% Win Ratio!!

Then I'll have a stab at those Gold Licenses. 10 already, 50 to go...

Originally posted by GVX
98.6%

Half way finished the Formula GT Championship Race and then only six endurance races to go.... 100% Win Ratio!!

you've still got your mind on gt2 and the 60 golds there is only 48 in gt3 wish there was 60 in gt3.:D

Originally posted by GVX
98.6%

Just wondering here but what car r u using?

:)

For those reading this that are at a 100%, I dare you to reset the game and compete without any modifications, and race in like class cars.

:rolleyes:

Back