How far are you in the game?

• Thread starter X
  • 152 comments

How far are you in the game?

• What!!?? There is a way to see how you do!??!

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Just started under 5%

Votes: 15 8.1%
  • Still a Newb - under 20%

Votes: 20 10.8%
  • I WANT MY CORVETTE C5R! 20-49%

Votes: 59 31.7%
  • Woohoo GOT MY C5R!! 50-74%

Votes: 40 21.5%
  • **** C5R, 787B LETS KICK ASS!! 75%-90%

Votes: 37 19.9%
  • Yall suck, im 100% done!

Votes: 8 4.3%
  • I have gone so far the game wont go past 100 :thatsodd:

Votes: 8 4.3%

• Total voters
Im having porblems with getting gold on IB-8 and A (the 2nd licience) 7

I got .007 behind the time and I was so pissed!! Any tips?

I just bought the game two days ago. So 14% is all i managed in the last 48 hours (approx. 20 hours gameplay). But hey, I suck at these kinda games, I like Doom.

But I must say, I thinks this is by far the best race game ever. At the moment I think its the greatest game of em all.

...and I didn't know about the Arcade mode counting.

Man - I hate Arcade mode. Oh well...

I already had the C5R and I've got the 787B. Nice bonuses, though.

Originally posted by X
Im having porblems with getting gold on IB-8 and A (the 2nd licience) 7

I got .007 behind the time and I was so pissed!! Any tips?

just keep tryin man , they will come to you eventually , i got all my golds and they didn't come easy! took me 3 and 1/2 weeks to get them , but it was all down to totally scrutinizing the ghost cars and never giving up , if it takes you more time than normal to grab gold on a certain event leave it , go on another one and go back to the one you couldn't get with fresh driving it worked for me , good luck man , i know u will get them !!!:cool: :cool: remember save your fastest license lap and then load it against the demonstration ghost to see where you are losing time and watch the demo's braking point out brake it tapping your revs and the gold is yours for the taking .:cool: :cool: ;)

I just broke the 75% barrier and got my Mazda 787B.

OH HELL YES BABY! THIS CAR KICKS ASSSSS! Not as cool as I was expecting, but it still totally rocks. Someone mentioned that it needs another gear ... I have to agree. It could even use a 7th gear.

Have ya'll noticed that the antena sways in the curves and the windsheild wiper wiggles back and forth? Jump on the Test Course and go outside the car and look behind. You can see the wiper swaying back and forth on the window, just barely, in the breeze. So much detail.

I love its sound. And it's nice and small. Guess that's why they call the RX-7s a "Pocket Rocket". Small and fast

I'M SO HAPPY TO FINALLY HAVE MY CAR!

~LoudMusic

24.2%

Done all licenses except 'S'. Done Test Course enduro (manually, one break, won by 8 laps), so have Corvette C5r, which is, like, tops! Not my fave car though. Have lots of cars in garage, but the ones I use are:
1065bhp Mitsubishi 3000GT
550bhp Subaru Impreza STI6 Wagon
525bhp Nissan Sylvia Aero
287bhp (I think) Lotus Elise 190

and of course the C5r, which I've only just got.

Still having fun, but not enough playing time!

Whoa! Just got registered in this great forum, and this is my first post!

anyway... I've completed 53% so I've just got that C5R. also managed to get the special licence today, and man was I jumping and screaming in pure happiness :D That final test (S-8) sure is a tough one!

Also got the 787B from the "like the wind"-race.

94.8% I was at 94.4% then I got the 2 Time Trial races I need, Lancer at Tahiti and RGT at Complex, I got my 2nd Panoz!

Yup, that's true man.

The question we never got answered - if you complete the hidden 'Professional' level of an arcade race, does that mean you also complete the easy, medium and hard levels?

I am now 35.5% complete with GT3. I really like to race the same races and win cars at the enduros is why I am not further. :)

I've done just over half of the enduros and once I finish the Formula GT championship I'll be at about 93% (still got the Japanese pro series and a couple of the one-make pro series left), so it's likely the last couple of percent are going to be excrutiating.

The way you're going about it, ViperConcept, you'll find the last ten percent reasonably quick.

Apart from the Complex String time trial, that is...

Originally posted by vat_man
I've done just over half of the enduros and once I finish the Formula GT championship I'll be at about 93% (still got the Japanese pro series and a couple of the one-make pro series left), so it's likely the last couple of percent are going to be excrutiating.

The way you're going about it, ViperConcept, you'll find the last ten percent reasonably quick.

Apart from the Complex String time trial, that is...

I have not tried to even race the Complex String yet. I have just never thought about it. Next time I get on GT3 I will try it. I know I can beat it but I also know it will take some time. :(

Well... I got to 98.2% - only 2 races and Time Trials to finish... Cote d'Azur for 78 laps, and, the only race I found *hard*... The Route 11 with my damn Vitz... I can't seem to make 2 laps without a screwup with that car on that track.

Back