How Im suppose to get 20 million price tag cars?

• Thread starter talhaONE
  • 266 comments
For me, best two methods are either BMB2 with N300 X-Bow, or new Nostalgic 1979 LaSarthe with 330p4 max tuned.
In first case you get approx 1.875mils(1.25mils not clean) per hour.
In second case you get approx 2.06mils(1.38mils not clean) per hour.

And all those rubber banding methods are not for me, simply too long to get something while kids can't play PS4 (although it takes no effort, which is dull)

Cheers...

@Knobgoblin72: sorry I made fun of you. But it felt a little funny from my perspective reading your post since he already mentioned the hours he set them to, but you did not get that not knowing you can change everything as you want.

...would like to see Tipo 33 Stradale in game, it would make new meta in money grind. Imagine reducing it's already small amount of weight of 700kg and increasing it's small amount of power of 230hp, N200 BMB2 here we come... wet dreams, all that is :D

...would like to see Tipo 33 Stradale in game, it would make new meta in money grind. Imagine reducing it's already small amount of weight of 700kg and increasing it's small amount of power of 230hp, N200 BMB2 here we come... wet dreams, all that is :D
The Tipo 33 Stradale would be sweet but one car I think could also win Blue Moon Bay in N200 is the NSX. We've already had the '91 NSX as a Premium and it's sure to come back to the roster eventually and I'm sure it'll be expensive enough to qualify. Any NSX could stand a chance. The GT40 can sadly only be detuned to the lower bound of N300; just one less horsepower and it would be in N200. Or if we had a Lotus Elise. The Motor Sport Elise could end up being expensive enough.

The Tipo 33 Stradale would be sweet but one car I think could also win Blue Moon Bay in N200 is the NSX. We've already had the '91 NSX as a Premium and it's sure to come back to the roster eventually and I'm sure it'll be expensive enough to qualify. Any NSX could stand a chance. The GT40 can sadly only be detuned to the lower bound of N300; just one less horsepower and it would be in N200. Or if we had a Lotus Elise. The Motor Sport Elise could end up being expensive enough.

...any elise could do it, I really hope they bring lotus back, had so much fun in 111r, but don't thing elise would be priced high enough

...any elise could do it, I really hope they bring lotus back, had so much fun in 111r
I only say the Motor Sport Elise because on previous game's it was around 100 grand and the Premium Sports Lounge series requires cars that cost at least that much. And any NSX they add would likely be six figures too.

I only say the Motor Sport Elise because on previous game's it was around 100 grand and the Premium Sports Lounge series requires cars that cost at least that much. And any NSX they add would likely be six figures too.

...yeah, probably, but 33 for sure would be like 20mils lol...

I agree with talhaONE (apart from the "no lifer" thing). These prices are ridicously high and I don't think that Polyphony Digital just wants us to play only two or three different events in GT League just to farm money but you have to cause the other events are a joke in terms of XP and Cr. Unfortunately GT League gets expanded but not improved. They should give away a car after each completed tournament + you should get money for gift cars. Doesn't have to be the full price but at least 33%.

A lot of players won't get access to all these high-priced cars cause they are behind a grind wall of 20 hours. Is this really an accomplishment? In my opinion: No. Plus I don't think a single second about doing some tricks like endurance race, rubber band on the analogstick etc. When I want to play I want to play and don't let the console switched on with approx. 170 Watt per hour power consumption and a noticable fan while I want to sleep.

Those cars are unicorns, reserved for those that really work hard for them, cheat or get lucky and they are not essential to the online racing, those cars are easy to get. And except for the nostalgic race they are not needed in offline mode either (and when they are, they are provided as proven by the billion dollars RACE A we had). I also think that they show a flaw in the prize money It is harder to earn a 20 mill car with online races than offline.

Maybe i have played to many games with unobtainable items, but in principle i do not have a problem with these extremely priced cars, if i really wanted one i could grind one with a concentrated effort within a acceptable timeframe. BUT i do think that PD should use them in other ways, every car above 10 million should be buyable with credits you only earn by racing online. Finish a race with neutral or positive SR +Unicorn credit. Every online race you complete +Unicorn credit. Use the chat function with positive comments directed at other players +Unicorn credit. Do all 3 races in a day +Unicorn credit. Clean race +Unicorn Credit , keep a SR S rating in 10 races +Unicorn credit. Simply use these super expensive cars to get more people to race online for a longer time.

I don't think the NSX would be fast enough. I've tried with the E30 at BMB. It's only really good at Maggiore. Wins easily. Dragon Trail has the fast uphill that kills the E30's speed. Can't catch the F40 or La Ferrari.

Honda NSX(Type-R & R and also the Type-S) would have a chance, due to they're pretty much race cars. The Acura is too heavy and not as race bred. Even though stock, the Acura could do about 165mph, detuning it from 260hp to 244hp won't do it's terminal speed any favours.

I don't care how useful the hyper expensive cars actually are. I just want a faster way to earn the money to actually buy them. Better daily race payouts. Getting 100 grand for winning a daily is pathetic compared to what I can get from Blue Moon Bay. A new and improved money grinding venue. Login bonuses like in the PS3 era. A higher credit cap. At the very least I'll have a login bonus. 200 percent should be plenty.

I don't think the NSX would be fast enough. I've tried with the E30 at BMB. It's only really good at Maggiore. Wins easily. Dragon Trail has the fast uphill that kills the E30's speed. Can't catch the F40 or La Ferrari.

Honda NSX(Type-R & R and also the Type-S) would have a chance, due to they're pretty much race cars. The Acura is too heavy and not as race bred. Even though stock, the Acura could do about 165mph, detuning it from 260hp to 244hp won't do it's terminal speed any favours.
I doubt detuning the NSX that little would hurt the top speed that much. The GT40 (which I'd say is the best Blue Moon Bay car right now) goes just under 180 at the most. Maybe the NSX could stand a chance if you leave the LaFerrari and Veyron off the grid which I always do with the GT40. But we'll never know unless it actually comes to the game.

I can't believe that the most expansive cars are not prize cars...
They are, I won not one, but two Ferrari 330 P4 from the daily workout wheelspin, and bought the Ferrari 250 GTO when I reached the 20mil cap. Also saw many times (but always missed it) the 20mil Jaguar on the wheel.

I don't care how useful the hyper expensive cars actually are. I just want a faster way to earn the money to actually buy them. Better daily race payouts. Getting 100 grand for winning a daily is pathetic compared to what I can get from Blue Moon Bay. A new and improved money grinding venue. Login bonuses like in the PS3 era. A higher credit cap. At the very least I'll have a login bonus. 200 percent should be plenty.

I doubt detuning the NSX that little would hurt the top speed that much. The GT40 (which I'd say is the best Blue Moon Bay car right now) goes just under 180 at the most. Maybe the NSX could stand a chance if you leave the LaFerrari and Veyron off the grid which I always do with the GT40. But we'll never know unless it actually comes to the game.

I'm getting my X-Bow to 290 when drafting, 270 when not... so it is pretty fast and is getting race done in 11:40 approx, but still Nostalgic 1979 LaSarthe is more fun and a bit faster grind then BMB2.

And as far as I know, X-Bow of all the 100k+ cars is only one that can drop weight lowest.

All this would be much easier with PP rating that we had in GT5/6, although not perfect, but much much better then it is now...

For sure, but that GT40 has got to have better torque from that V8.

And the GT40 is also super light at just 2094 pounds with full weight reductions. It may not be a flyweight like the X-Bow but it's far easier to control and just as fast around the track. The original NSX is around 3000 and I doubt it'll drop much below 2600 pounds, besides the obvious power disadvantage.

And the GT40 is also super light at just 2094 pounds with full weight reductions. It may not be a flyweight like the X-Bow but it's far easier to control and just as fast around the track. The original NSX is around 3000 and I doubt it'll drop much below 2600 pounds, besides the obvious power disadvantage.
Not to mention the F40. Lightest >N400 road car that's not an XBow.

Will not earn as much as XBow but not as frustrating and far easier to drive.

Thanks for the info, I didn't realize it was that soon after release. This makes me doubt it will happen in GTS but I hope it does.

PD is beyond stupid when it came to this. I'd gladly pay $9.99 for a pack containing all the 20 million credit cars, and I'm sure hundreds of other people would, too. I don't have the time or patience to do a thousand of the same race with the same results. GT Sport is the longest role-playing game of all time. I've never played a Final Fantasy for as many hours as it would take to legitimately win all the cars in GT Sport.

PD is beyond stupid when it came to this. I'd gladly pay $9.99 for a pack containing all the 20 million credit cars, and I'm sure hundreds of other people would, too. I don't have the time or patience to do a thousand of the same race with the same results. GT Sport is the longest role-playing game of all time. I've never played a Final Fantasy for as many hours as it would take to legitimately win all the cars in GT Sport.
The best thing would be a roulette in the Ferrari GT League races. Keep racing, until you get all the cars or the car you want.

I said this before... I have no issue with a high rollers DLC pack with all the $10 mil. plus cars and I'd be willing to go to $20/30 even (LOL!) and I feel like 99% of this forum are adult aged men who dont give a rats ass about $20.30 however PD must feel that these things cant be 'priced'... they are priceless.

As I posted, the GT6 prices were like $67 usd for 7 million so its sort of clear that they want to price each car super high.

There were articles in 2013 about how the 250gto was $150 usd since you need 3 x the 7 million credit pack.

This was before B-Spec which made it all moot.

This entire thing is a sales technique, and is, frankly, despicable. The game is designed so that you don't have enough money and have to pay for the cars you want with real money...after you've already purchased the game. Same with the online trash membership.

I've been playing GTS since the beginning, have only purchased a few cars, and have just $10M dollars, and 99,000 mileage points.

They can keep their $20M cars, I won't be purchasing them.

And I also don't believe in such things as rubberbanding. I bought this game to play, not to trick while I sleep. Not speaking out against those that do it, just saying that for me it's a ridiculous idea.

This entire thing is a sales technique, and is, frankly, despicable. The game is designed so that you don't have enough money and have to pay for the cars you want with real money...after you've already purchased the game. Same with the online trash membership.

I've been playing GTS since the beginning, have only purchased a few cars, and have just $10M dollars, and 99,000 mileage points.

They can keep their $20M cars, I won't be purchasing them.

And I also don't believe in such things as rubberbanding. I bought this game to play, not to trick while I sleep. Not speaking out against those that do it, just saying that for me it's a ridiculous idea.

You can't buy the 20 million cars, PD have capped the PS Store availability to 2 million credit cars at the most...

I got the 20 mil Jag as the daily mileage bonus on the day it was released. It wont help anyone here but I just wanted to gloat.

I only ever did about 3 laps of the Lago Center track in it, then moved on. As it was a bit boring to drive.

This will sound defeatist, but I kinda accepted I will never get them unless I luck out in the daily roulette.

I just have no time and patience to grind Blue Moon Bay for hours.

This entire thing is a sales technique, and is, frankly, despicable. The game is designed so that you don't have enough money and have to pay for the cars you want with real money...after you've already purchased the game.
Except the cars over 2m credits aren't available for real money... If there's any car in the game you want and it's under 2m credits, you only need spend an hour playing the game to be able to buy it.

If it's over 2m credits... good luck, we're all counting on you.

Same with the online trash membership.
That's not a game design decision.

As far as I remember Miura in GT5 or GT6 costed around 35$ real money... So adding those cars to MTX thing would be costly for sure, considering that 2mil cars cost approx 3$...

Back