How Im suppose to get 20 million price tag cars?

• Thread starter talhaONE
  • 266 comments
I still believe the tag prices are ok. On the other hand, the ways to get money are not. Daily login bonus and getting money from duplicate cars we get from the daily roulette are a must have, I think.

I guess what really gets to upset people is that those cars are nothing but collectibles and whatever method you pick to collect money will take you long long way to get them. Either through grinding or normally playing the game daily.

People just want to get their rewards as fast as they can.

You can't buy the 20 million cars, PD have capped the PS Store availability to 2 million credit cars at the most...

Give it time.

That's not a game design decision.

Doesn't really matter, it exists nonetheless. Just like the fact that, for whatever reason, they want you to play the game EVERY DAY, like it's some sort of chore. WTF is all that about?

No playing every day for me, for idiot bonus cars that I already have 6 of each, and no paying for online trash, it's a waste of my time.

I just want my seasonals back, and the ability to play the game prudently and make enough money to buy the cars I need. As it is, I think the new Nostalgic Challenge requires a $20M car to complete, and I can't even find the 2000GT race car.

People just want to get their rewards as fast as they can.

I'm not looking for fast rewards, I've been playing the offline game since the beginning with very little spent, and still only have $10M. That's just stupid IMO.

Give it time... I'm not looking for fast rewards, I've been playing the offline game since the beginning with very little spent, and still only have $10M. That's just stupid IMO.

...I play casual and have this:
hm.PNG

Now not sure what problem is with game for you...

Doesn't really matter...
It does if your issue is GT Sport's game design.
Just like the fact that, for whatever reason, they want you to play the game EVERY DAY, like it's some sort of chore. WTF is all that about?
You could look at it like that, sure. Or you could look at it as they're rewarding people who do. GT6 had a daily login bonus which, although you were only required to boot up the game and not actually play it, served a similar function - except now you're not losing out by not playing.

GT6 had a daily login bonus which, although you were only required to boot up the game and not actually play it, served a similar function - except now you're not losing out by not playing.

I feel more like I am missing out on that bonus credits for daily payouts from GT6 than getting my 10th or 20th Mazda 6 from the roulette wheel.

Did you ever do the nurburgring glitch?
...nope. Was thinking about it though :)

7.5 hours a day you’ve played is casual? And thats time driven. I can only assume you’ve rubber banded, a lot, but defining it as casual? What the hell is hardcore.
...nope, not wanna screw my pad because of stupid grind TBH.
This is the only game that I did play a lot, but still, I am no pro... having fun in it is all...

View attachment 763459

Er, 500 Sport Mode races, nearly 100,000km driven — for real, no rubberbanding while AFK — logging in very nearly every single day since release, and sitting at the top 1% of Sport Mode players is most certainly not "casual". :P

Er, 500 Sport Mode races, nearly 100,000km driven — for real, no rubberbanding while AFK — logging in very nearly every single day since release, and sitting at the top 1% of Sport Mode players is most certainly not "casual". :P

...I'm not the best though :)

Got a lot of mileage while testing MPG TBH, that's how my thread about fuel consumption is alive... still, did not rubber band at all...

...I'm not the best though :)

I think you're conflating skill with time invested. :)

Someone doesn't have to be the best to sink a ton of time into a game. I put a lot of hours into Star Wars Battlefront II at the beginning of the year, playing it for at least an hour or two a day. That's not a "casual" approach — but I still was pretty terrible at it!

Got a lot of mileage while testing MPG TBH, that's how my thread about fuel consumption is alive... still, did not rubber band at all...

I think that sort of in-depth testing proves you're not a casual player, really. :P

(Props for doing it, however!)

TIL that 'casual' means 87 poles 115 wins 115 fastest laps and a daily average drive of about 180 miles so maybe about 7-8 times the daily payout.

Get a load of Senna here....

They could at least make a (very rare) daily roulette containing only these very expensive cars.

Words cannot describe the frustration of seeing them in the wheel and getting another Camaro or Civic instead.
I've been teased with the P4, XJ13 and Miura before. I eventually got the P4 as a birthday car and now I'm just under 2 million credits away from reaching the 20 million cap, which should only take just over one more hour to reach. I'm gonna go for the Mark IV. Originally I wanted to get the Miura but now that the Mark IV is on the game I want that instead. Maybe I'll get the Miura next. Wouldn't it be funny if tomorrow's daily workout for me ended up being one of the hyper expensive cars?

It's currently 2 mil per hour in single player, or 1.875 mil per hour until you get the first 20 mil. No need for 100s of hours, it takes longer to fly my ship back from Beagle point in Elite Dangerous. It has been sitting there for nearly 2 years now. I doubt I'll ever bother to do the mind numbing 30 hour, nothing but jump, graze star for fuel, jump again, back to the nearest ship yard!

You could also ask yourself what you need the 20 million GR.X car for. It's only use atm is to grind more money and xp in the nostalgic car cup.
Do you think they have future plans by selling these cars Sven???

I've been teased with the P4, XJ13 and Miura before. I eventually got the P4 as a birthday car and now I'm just under 2 million credits away from reaching the 20 million cap, which should only take just over one more hour to reach. I'm gonna go for the Mark IV. Originally I wanted to get the Miura but now that the Mark IV is on the game I want that instead. Maybe I'll get the Miura next. Wouldn't it be funny if tomorrow's daily workout for me ended up being one of the hyper expensive cars?
Make sure you down grade it to N300 and much more money gets in you bank! :) . Cheers - :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Make sure you down grade it to N300 and much more money gets in you bank! :) . Cheers - :cheers:
I'm grinding for 20 million using the GT40 at Blue Moon Bay. And I am running it in N300. I know the Miura could work there too but I want the Mark IV first. These hyper expensive cars are more for collection anyway. I'll shoot for the Miura as my next high roller after the Mark IV.

I'm grinding for 20 million using the GT40 at Blue Moon Bay. And I am running it in N300. I know the Miura could work there too but I want the Mark IV first. These hyper expensive cars are more for collection anyway. I'll shoot for the Miura as my next high roller after the Mark IV.
You can maintain 142/144 miles an hour through the last corner and 12.4 minutes later you have 375.000$ in you bank! (clean race)-- :) . Cheers! AS said above ----- if you see the Le Ferrari in the race - log out and log in again...... hopefully it's not there anymore - if it is just redo it till it's not part of the race or among the first 5/6 in the starting grid. Good luck! :cheers:

You can maintain 142/144 miles an hour through the last corner and 12.4 minutes later you have 375.000$ in you bank! (clean race)-- :) . Cheers! AS said above ----- if you see the Le Ferrari in the race - log out and log in again...... hopefully it's not there anymore - if it is just redo it till it's not part of the race or among the first 5/6 in the starting grid. Good luck! :cheers:
Even if the Le Ferrari is in the race, you can still win the race using the GT40 👍.

When money grinding at Blue Moon Bay I always leave the LaFerrari and Veyron off the grid now anyway. Speaking of that I finally got my hands on a Mark IV. I'm not disappointed with the car.

View attachment 763459

Man, you drive slow! That's an average of 41 km per hour with your distance and time driven. Get off the road granny! My average speed is 165 km per hour. Of course I'm only at 3.5 hours avg per day instead of 7.5 from your stats. It saves time to drive faster than the average moped :lol:

7.5 hours a day you’ve played is casual? And thats time driven. I can only assume you’ve rubber banded, a lot, but defining it as casual? What the hell is hardcore.

Sport Mode Races 4165 | Finished: 3979, 12.7 sport races per day played. It was over 13 before the weeklies started weakening my interest.

Do you think they have future plans by selling these cars Sven???

If PD likes money perhaps. I have no clue, PD is so inconsistent. They are not prize cars, pretty much useless except for the new grind race (nostalgia cup), they are excluded from buying with real money yet you can win them just by driving 26 miles... There's no prestige in earning them when it's randomly handed out for basically just showing up.

With all my insane racing I still had to grind for the mark 4 as well. Just doing sport races I wasn't back to the (dumb) 20 mil limit since the last DLC and my stash of saved up Shelbies was already low from that same DLC. It didn't take long to get the remaining 8 mil by cleaning up the track experience and GT League events I had missed. A bunch of endurance races and 10 Nostalgia cups, 4 days was 'all' it took to get the missing 8 mil.

And now I'm back to the bottom and no more spares to sell.
mWTc.jpg

Even when I did avg 13 sport races a day, it took about 35 days to make 20 mil, more than 450 races.

You can't buy the 20 million cars, PD have capped the PS Store availability to 2 million credit cars at the most...
But it is, in a way.

People would look at these 20 or >2 million cars and thought they would save for it so they wont be paying credits for cheaper cars and instead buys them for real money.

The problem is obviously your definition of "casual."

You could look at it like that, sure. Or you could look at it as they're rewarding people who do.

You're not making any sense. PD must be getting something from people logging in every day, otherwise there is literally no reason.

But it is, in a way.

People would look at these 20 or >2 million cars and thought they would save for it so they wont be paying credits for cheaper cars and instead buys them for real money.

I dont think that works out really.

If you pay $3 usd for a 50,000 credit car just to save money for a $20 mil. car you are using a proverbial teaspoon to bail out the Titanic.

I dont think anyone who has any sense will do that but hey, I would love to meet a person with that mentality.

I dont think that works out really.

If you pay $3 usd for a 50,000 credit car just to save money for a $20 mil. car you are using a proverbial teaspoon to bail out the Titanic.

I dont think anyone who has any sense will do that but hey, I would love to meet a person with that mentality.
People like that do exist. Just look harder :sly:

You know those whales that wastes lots of money for Microtransactions? This is like the bit smarter variant with a very dedicated but impatient collector mentality type (Since the Microtransactions isnt available for cars more than 2 million). Why waste multiple 1.000.000-2.000.000 credits on multiple cars when you can save the credits, buy the >2mil car with credits, and real money for the rest.

Whales are smarter than you think. Just the dedication and bragging rights that drives them.

I can't believe that the most expansive cars are not prize cars...

Sure they are. I got the 20 mil Jag n Ferrari from the daily marathon rewards. That was months ago. Haven't been so lucky since, but it does happen.

I don't know, but I think Kaz has really lost his way with this game. I always had the impression GT was a product of his passion for cars that he wanted to share, and here we are with these vehicles practically locked behind a glass case for most folks. Yes there were expensive cars before, but we had different game mechanics (prizes/money) that gave us a better chance of getting these, to *experience* them. Now in this system along with the online focus and the weak offline game mechanic, I am not sure what the point is other than to get people to grind just like all other AAA titles have descended to. I wouldn't be surprised to see loot crates soon. I don't like feeling like I am being compelled to play any game for prizes, that should be the icing on the cake. The high tier items should be rewarded for primarily skill, not time. *Especially* in this day when there is a definite and short shelf life to online games (once servers are shut down, no more game), and gaming is so mainstream most gamers are splitting their hours between several to dozens of titles.
As a result, I don't even care to get those vehicles. I look at GT as an enjoyable romp to pop into now and again with whatever stuff I have to drive but my passion for the game has really dissapeared with this one.

I‘m not a fan of grinding (barely done it) or rubberbanding (never ever) yet by just playing the game and saving my money a bit I acquired more than 40.000.000 Cr.. I always wonder why people cry about not earning enough money :D Yes, daily races have a terrible pay out but there is so much stuff to do an earn money nowadays it should be kinda easy to get to 20m

Latest Posts

Back