How Many Consecutive Hours Of GT5 Have You Played?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crazed_Coupe
  • 40 comments
  • 2,834 views

How Many Consecutive Hours Of GT5 Have You Played?

  • 1-4 Hours

    Votes: 18 20.0%
  • 4-8 Hours

    Votes: 36 40.0%
  • 8-12 Hours

    Votes: 15 16.7%
  • 12-16 Hours

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • 16+ Hours

    Votes: 12 13.3%

  • Total voters
    90
Messages
1,526
Messages
Crazed_Coupe
What's the longest consecutive time you've spent playing GT5? This does not include B Spec races.
 
Does not include B-Spec races? Well, probably something like 5 hours then.
 
Just played for 12 hours today. I've probably played longer then that though. I think I did 15 hours once. All A-Spec of course and online.
 
Should I put 12-16 or 16+? Hmmm.... I've definitely played a long amount of time, multiple times...
 
Probably the first day I played around 14 hours
 
That's crazy man, my head would fall off if I played for that long. :boggled:

It's only bad when you play over 24 hours... done it, and it was fun. Dead asleep for around 14-15 hours after that.
 
Just played for 10 hours
18.games.jpg

Mike Wazowski! :lol:

I have to admit if I didn't have to work on certain days I'd play GT5 a lot more. :sly:
 
I played GT5 for roughly 10 consecutive hours when I tried to earn 1 billion and 500 million yen to purchase the Lamborghini Miura, did the same race multiple times with the same car, was nothing but exhausting honestly. :sick:
 
moar-moar-kids-are-getting-greedy-demotivational-poster-1226444326.jpg



Time flies when your dragging with your buds :D
 
I just voted for the 4-8hr shift as I did,1st, 2:50+hrs and then 4hrs at thr 4hr Ring race...The 2:50+ happened when I paused the game and must have hit a button because it popped up a window that asked if I wanted to restart the game and I said "Yes,Yes...Let's go!"..Bad choice as it restarted from the beginning and not from where I'd left off. I restarted and went 4hrs straight without stopping after that...
Now if you were asking about GT4 then sign me up for the 16+hr easy!
 
Rit
I just voted for the 4-8hr shift as I did,1st, 2:50+hrs and then 4hrs at thr 4hr Ring race...The 2:50+ happened when I paused the game and must have hit a button because it popped up a window that asked if I wanted to restart the game and I said "Yes,Yes...Let's go!"..Bad choice as it restarted from the beginning and not from where I'd left off. I restarted and went 4hrs straight without stopping after that...
Now if you were asking about GT4 then sign me up for the 16+hr easy!

That sucks you restarted so far in!
 
That sucks you restarted so far in!

You got that right!...It was the first time I had ever seen such a window and all it said was"Do you wish to restart the race?".It never made mention specifically that it would be at the beginning. There was no "Are you sure?"either... I think PD may have changed that in an update as it was my first time at the 4hr race so it was some time ago.
 
Rit
You got that right!...It was the first time I had ever seen such a window and all it said was"Do you wish to restart the race?".It never made mention specifically that it would be at the beginning. There was no "Are you sure?"either... I think PD may have changed that in an update as it was my first time at the 4hr race so it was some time ago.

:lol:

I think it's funny that certain small things ask you twice but the big things like race restarts don't.
 
I don't stay on GT5 very long. Since I don't wish to collect any more cars yet, or trade items, I only come on when I'm bored. But at times I would play for around +4 hours if I'm testing some cars, practicing, etc. I don't see myself playing for more than 8 hours, unless I'm doing some enduros.

I don't do B-Spec, either, but that doesn't counter in, anyways.

Off-Topic: 100 posts away to Diamond :D
 
Over 16hrs at a stretch way back when I got the game newly.
 
The longest time I've spent on a single race is 2 hours and twenty minutes or however long it takes to finish the Indy 500 in a Vettel. Racing online is a different story though because I have raced with people for 4 + hours multiple times.
 
18 hours straight on Le Mans 24h A-spec race
 
9am to 2am with meal & other short breaks. 14 hrs. All A-spec.
 
28 hours maximum, although this was that endurance race I done with all my IRL friends. :D
 
The longest session I've had must've been between 8-12 hours.
 
I'd imagine something like eight... or so.


The numbers are much higher for GT2 and GT3.
 
9 hours of Tsukuba in one go.....
Crazy though
 
if i was in a really good online room with people and i really had nothing else to do at all. then i could probably go for about 6 hours but after that my eyes would hurt and i'd just feel like i was wasting my time :P
 
12hrs+ seriously? I would be real careful about taking breaks and exercising your legs. Blood clots and death are certainly worth considering. Anything above 30mins without a break and it feels like the game is trying to hypnotize you - round and round and round and.....
 
5 hours, and that was yesterday. Started out in a public lobby, randomly met some friends in that lobby, we set up our own, and bam, suddenly it was 5 PM o.O
 
Back