A arsenal123gunne Messages 60 Nov 23, 2010 #3 White & Nerdy ...all of them? Click to expand... I haven't played GT5P so I don't know, but in GT4 a lot of them weren't
White & Nerdy ...all of them? Click to expand... I haven't played GT5P so I don't know, but in GT4 a lot of them weren't
LancerEvo7 Messages 7,938 LMSCorvetteGT2's Mom's House Messages GTP_LancerEvo7 Nov 23, 2010 #4 arsenal123gunne I haven't played GT5P so I don't know, but in GT4 a lot of them weren't Click to expand... If by a lot, you mean 1, you're correct. Only the Auto Union V16 is unavailable in Arcade.
arsenal123gunne I haven't played GT5P so I don't know, but in GT4 a lot of them weren't Click to expand... If by a lot, you mean 1, you're correct. Only the Auto Union V16 is unavailable in Arcade.
A arsenal123gunne Messages 60 Nov 23, 2010 #5 LancerEvo7GSR If by a lot, you mean 1, you're correct. Only the Auto Union V16 is unavailable in Arcade. Click to expand... Really? Because I could only drive 2 corvettes, and according https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=55930 there are 8
LancerEvo7GSR If by a lot, you mean 1, you're correct. Only the Auto Union V16 is unavailable in Arcade. Click to expand... Really? Because I could only drive 2 corvettes, and according https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=55930 there are 8
deviln3 Messages 435 Leafs Nation Messages deviln3 Nov 23, 2010 #6 There are some cars unlocked at the beginning.. but as you buy more cars you can add them to your favorite and then use them in arcade mode.
There are some cars unlocked at the beginning.. but as you buy more cars you can add them to your favorite and then use them in arcade mode.
A arsenal123gunne Messages 60 Nov 23, 2010 #7 deviln3 There are some cars unlocked at the beginning.. but as you buy more cars you can add them to your favorite and then use them in arcade mode. Click to expand... Well that's what I mean, how many are unlocked at the beginning
deviln3 There are some cars unlocked at the beginning.. but as you buy more cars you can add them to your favorite and then use them in arcade mode. Click to expand... Well that's what I mean, how many are unlocked at the beginning
juwlzx5 Messages 322 Messages juwl Nov 23, 2010 #8 Wait...is the arcade garage the garage we use for 2 player mode?