How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by axletramp

Well he was just telling me who to avoid etc and... well to be honest... a few familiar names... ;) hehehe

Just messin'

Gotta go to lunch - see ya later.... :D

Have a good one!
 
Originally posted by Magic069


uh huh, I know your type... the :fdevil: type... I gotta keep my eye on you! :D
what are you talking about???




















hehe :p
 
2 more
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
what are you talking about???



hehe :p

Its a good thing I have tatinee in my corner, she a frisky one... :D
 
1
 
Originally posted by Magic069


Whats thats? Or wheres that?


I thought you might of heard of this place if you have been here. Well here you go. http://www.schlitterbahn.com/ and click on New Braunfels, texas. and click on Never Been and see some videos and some pics.
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS



I thought you might of heard of this place if you have been here. Well here you go. http://www.schlitterbahn.com/ and click on New Braunfels, texas. and click on Never Been and see some videos and some pics.


hmmm, gonna have to check this out next time we go.
 
ii700!!

Yay!

Bye guys, gotta get ready for school now.
 
DAMN!!!! i live near the air port and this last plane that few by sounded a bit loud! Flying too low or something. :nervous: It set off a few car alarms here at my appart.. :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by MazKid
ii700!!

Yay!

Bye guys, gotta get ready for school now.


Congrats MazKid. :D
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
DAMN!!!! i live near the air port and this last plane that few by sounded a bit loud! Flying too low or something. :nervous: It set off a few car alarms here at my appart.. :rolleyes:

hmmm, not cool! I know the feeling, my apartment was pretty close to Orlando International.
 
but, I live with mommy and daddy again now, so no more of that. :D
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
DAMN!!!! i live near the air port and this last plane that few by sounded a bit loud! Flying too low or something. :nervous: It set off a few car alarms here at my appart.. :rolleyes:
LOL i said few i meant Flew. I havent had sleep yet. :rolleyes:
 
Whoops! Looks like I miscounted. Oh well.

Yea, bye now.
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
LOL i said few i meant Flew. I havent had sleep yet. :rolleyes:

waiting for your girlfriend to do that with? ;)
 
Originally posted by MazKid
Whoops! Looks like I miscounted. Oh well.

Yea, bye now.


See ya MazKid
 
oh well,
I'm here till my Board n Processor comes...
 
Originally posted by Magic069


waiting for your girlfriend to do that with? ;)


doo what?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:





































😈 hehe 😈
 
Originally posted by MistaX
oh well,
I'm here till my Board n Processor comes...
What are you getting??
 
Yep!
Last Parts come today
The T'Bird 1.4 and my Board :)
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Yep!
Last Parts come today
The T'Bird 1.4 and my Board :)
Nice :D
 
Now if only i could afford more then 256 DDR Ram....
 
$590
 
Originally posted by MistaX
$590
Is that for everything?! cause that pretty damn good i think
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back