How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Well okay guys im off. My girlfriend has come home soo ill see all of yall tonight . Good day to all yall. :D

Later PS
 
erm
POST!
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Well okay guys im off. My girlfriend has come home soo ill see all of yall tonight . Good day to all yall. :D


Thank God!! I can post without being chased. :lol:
 
sooooo
How ya doin today?
 
Originally posted by Magic069


not to bad... I got lots of work though. :rolleyes:

Ha! you have work!

Feel sorry for ya :lol:
 
Originally posted by Magic069


well, its not tooo bad. But my desk is covered

Could I borrow your stapler?

(joke from Office Space, you'ed get it if youve seen the movie)
 
Originally posted by MistaX


Could I borrow your stapler?

ummm no, my stapler is too cool for you...

it has a painted white out racing strip down the center...

Thats not a joke, either.
 
Originally posted by MistaX


Could I borrow your stapler?

(joke from Office Space, you'ed get it if youve seen the movie)

i got the joke, but thanks for the explanation anyway.
 
Originally posted by Magic069


ummm no, my stapler is too cool for you...

it has a painted white out racing strip down the center...

Thats not a joke, either.

Really? Cool!
:rotfl:
 
I should tell your boss your wasteing work time Racing Moding Staplers
 
I tried drawing flames on my tape depenser... but it didn't come out to well.

The strip came out perfect. I thought it would rub off in time, but its still holding strong!! :D
 
You possess the only known [R] Stapler
 
Originally posted by MistaX
I should tell your boss your wasteing work time Racing Moding Staplers

He knows I did it... I did it during our computer upgrades last week. Lots of downtime. :lol:
 
Originally posted by Magic069


He knows I did it... I did it during our computer upgrades last week. Lots of downtime. :lol:

Hehe
Say, do you get those Air Cans at your job
the ones you use for dusting and stuff?
 
Originally posted by MistaX


Hehe
Say, do you get those Air Cans at your job
the ones you use for dusting and stuff?

yep, have a few.
 
Originally posted by Magic069


yep, have a few.

Turn it upside down, run up to your boss and spray him
 
Originally posted by MistaX


Turn it upside down, run up to your boss and spray him


ummm, no. Been in the office a bit longer to know better then that.
 
but it'll be funny!
 
Good Morning GTPlanet! :D
 
Originally posted by Magic069
ummm, no. Been in the office a bit longer to know better then that.
You might get away with it by the shear surprise element!

Oh, Hi again just checkin' in to see how many posts your getting... :)

BTW it's not the first time someone's been accused of blowing the boss... ;)
 
PAKO!
 
Originally posted by axletramp

You might get away with it by the shear surprise element!

Oh, Hi again just checkin' in to see how many posts your getting... :)

BTW it's not the first time someone's been accused of blowing the boss... ;)

:rotfl:
 
Wassup!
 
Go look on the
I Shatterd A Record thread
Pako
 
Originally posted by axletramp



BTW it's not the first time someone's been accused of blowing the boss... ;)

(choking on my coffee...) :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back