How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by MistaX
Now if only i could afford more then 256 DDR Ram....
How much more did you want?
 
Yep

Board
Processor
256 DDR RAM
60 Gig HD
and a Nice big Case :D
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
How much more did you want?

In the begining i wanted 768
so 256 is kind of a let down
 
Originally posted by Magic069


what the heck for? geeez

The More the Better :)
 
Originally posted by MistaX


In the begining i wanted 768
so 256 is kind of a let down


DAMN!! 768! :eek: :eek: Now what would you use all that for?
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS



DAMN!! 768! :eek: :eek: Now what would you use all that for?

Trust me I need it
Im sick of 450Mhz with 160SDRam
 
:p
Originally posted by MistaX


Trust me I need it
Im sick of 450Mhz with 160SDRam

LOL well im happy with my little 700mhz amd athlon 190 ram 25 gig hd. running XP pro. TNT2 card , Soundblaster 128. Everything runns smoth with mine so far. :p :p
 
my comp is gonna be cooler then yours:)
 
Originally posted by MistaX
my comp is gonna be cooler then yours:)

🤬 🤬 🤬 NOOOOOOOO !!!! :banghead:



lol :D

Well duhhh!!! of course it will be. :p
 
:rotfl:
 
:D
 
My con is already cooler then yours
Just more Coolness for you to contend with :)
 
Originally posted by MistaX
My con is already cooler then yours
Just more Coolness for you to contend with :)

Oh yeah... Well i have a beanie babie Monkey sitting on top of my monitor. SO BLAH ON YOU!!!!


hehe :p
 
I have a Bobble Head Yankee figure on top of my Monitor
So its cooler then your little doll
 
Originally posted by MistaX
I have a Bobble Head Yankee figure on top of my Monitor
So its cooler then your little doll
Oh yeah i just put my half empty CocaCola bottle on top of my monitor now. :eek:
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Oh yeah i just put my half empty CocaCola bottle on top of my monitor now. :eek:

U GOT ME!
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS


Oh yeah... Well i have a beanie babie Monkey sitting on top of my monitor. SO BLAH ON YOU!!!!


hehe :p

mine has a pink elephant... damn girlfriends!!! She is my ex now, so I guess I could get rid of it.
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Oh yeah i just put my half empty CocaCola bottle on top of my monitor now. :eek:

then it spills all over the keyboard, and nothing runs smooth anymore. :p
 
Originally posted by space
your still here MistaX?

Here? you mean that I was sposta leave?
 
Space didnt i tell ya i was gonna break 1000 overnight
I did :D
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Space didnt i tell ya i was gonna break 1000 overnight
I did :D

Yeah I noticed :)

So did you go to sleep at all?
 
Originally posted by space


Yeah I noticed :)

So did you go to sleep at all?

Eh? sleep? what is this sleep thing you speak of?
 
im so surprized i actualy got 600 posts in 24 hours :)
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


What's your obsession with whipping me? That stuff hurts! If you have handcuffs, that's ok, but no whips! hehe. :p

You know you like it. :D

:whip: :whip:
 
Well okay guys im off. My girlfriend has come home soo ill see all of yall tonight . Good day to all yall. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back