How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
to bad i couldnt find a background of that BMW, i really like it :)
 
lotus.jpg
 
TVR.jpg
 
I guess no one likes Lotuses or TVRs
 
Cheap car for sale. As is where is! :Ouch:


01.jpg
 
Originally posted by Magic069


I drove a lotus once... not too bad. :D

Cool
But i got a Ride in a Ferrari 355 at 140 MPH on Lime Rock Race Track
So I beatcha!
 
skyline.jpg
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic


Sweet, is that a BMW?!

Yep!! Or what's left of one! I would try and take a little more care of my M3! :splat:
 
Originally posted by MistaX


Cool
But i got a Ride in a Ferrari 355 at 140 MPH on Lime Rock Race Track
So I beatcha!

how does riding, and driving compare... I drove... understand me I drove!
 
yea but u didnt drive at 140
and i dont think anyone would trust you behind the wheel of a lotus at 140
 
Originally posted by GVX


Yep!! Or what's left of one! I would try and take a little more care of my M3! :splat:


ummm... bet you ten bucks, girl was driving.

Was that sexest, oppps?!
 
Originally posted by MistaX
yea but u didnt drive at 140
and i dont think anyone would trust you behind the wheel of a lotus at 140

I was a valet... you heard the stories... :p
 
lambo.jpg
 
parking.jpg
 
Originally posted by Magic069


how does riding, and driving compare... I drove... understand me I drove!

Being a passenger and actually piloting the vehicle ain't even the same thing. Driving IMO is far a worthier claim to fame than being luggage! :irked:
 
Originally posted by GVX


Being a passenger and actually piloting the vehicle ain't even the same thing. Driving IMO is far a worthier claim to fame than being luggage! :irked:

thank you. :D
 
....
 
brabus.jpg
 
MistaX - What exactly are you meaning when you say "Fatstest Con on GTP" ?
 
Fastest internet connection :)
 
What site did you use to test your Con??
 
The greatest Bentley ever built
 
911.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back