How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Magic069
just a book of car pictures aren't you guys.

Got somthin against nice cars?
 
Originally posted by MistaX


Got somthin against nice cars?

no its just I can't look and work, and post at the same time.

I wanna post some nice car too.
 
heh
so do one at a time then
 
vipey020600.jpg
 
Nice Mini GTS-R
 
hippie.jpg
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Fastest internet connection :)

What sort of speeds are you getting. I got this. Then again I am in the United Kigdom. Will be much faster if I was in NYC!

Speed_Test.jpg
 
Originally posted by GVX


What sort of speeds are you getting. I got this. Then again I am in the United Kigdom. Will be much faster if I was in NYC!

Speed_Test.jpg
whoa!.jpg
 
i gotta start watchin for the FedEx guy soon
 
np :)
 
thats KBITS not KBYTES
theres a difference
 
evo.jpg
 
Test running..........
** Speed 5051(down)/983(up) kbps **
(At least 101 times faster than a 56k modem)
Finish.
 
thats not my true speed tho
967.jpg
 
Originally posted by Stealth Viper
MistaX

how much time do u spend on the comp per day?

Alot more then i should
 
Why? is there somthing bad your tryin to say bout me?

like maybe 80 hours a week
if not more:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back