How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool! Looking for the shatterd record thread! brb
 
So, MistaX,

Where's the 1,000th post Speach of yours?
 
Originally posted by gran_turismo_bandit
what up gtplanet?

Sup GT_Bandit! BTW - be warned of Cisco Simester 4 :eek:
 
Speech, Speech!
 
Originally posted by Pako
So, MistaX,

Where's the 1,000th post Speach of yours?

*Begin Speach*
Thank You!
Without GTPlanet, this wouldnt have happend
Thank You!
*End Speach*
 
Originally posted by MistaX


*Begin Speach*
Thank You!
Without GTPlanet, this wouldnt have happend
Thank You!
*End Speach*

Dude! That was the best speech I have ever had the pleasure of reading! :rolleyes: :D
 
Originally posted by Pako


Dude! That was the best speech I have ever had the pleasure of reading! :rolleyes: :D

Yay!
 
59 Till 700 in 24
 
Originally posted by MistaX


*Begin Speach*
Thank You!
Without GTPlanet, this wouldnt have happend
Thank You!
*End Speach*

if I had a tomatoe... I would throw it at the computer.
 
So did you ever go to sleep lastnight? Or are you still going?
 
Originally posted by Pako
So did you ever go to sleep lastnight? Or are you still going?

Like i said to space earlier:
What is this sleep thing you speak of?
 
Originally posted by Magic069


if I had a tomatoe... I would throw it at the computer.

:LOL: let the tossing begin!
 
Originally posted by Pako
So did you ever go to sleep lastnight? Or are you still going?

I think he's still going ;)
 
The Energizer Poster :)
 
To tell you the truth, i faked sick from school to post some more

and to get my Board n Processor
 
Originally posted by MistaX
To tell you the truth, i faked sick from school to post some more

and to get my Board n Processor

Thats bad :)

but for the second one, i would too :D
 
Originally posted by Flip
are we allowed to reply more than once?

Nah you get banned if you do that

OF COURSE YOU CAN! :lol:
 
Originally posted by MistaX


Like i said to space earlier:
What is this sleep thing you speak of?

Sleep [noun] - akin to OHG slaf sleep, natural periodic suspension of consciousness during which the powers of the body are restored. 2: a state resembling sleep: as a state of torpid inactivity or DEATH also see trance, COMA.. , the closing of leaves or petals esp. at night., to rest in a state of sleep, (as quiescence or death) resembling sleep, to have sexual relations, to be slumbering in, sleeping off a drunk..

You know... Sleep..:D
 
Originally posted by MistaX
To tell you the truth, i faked sick from school to post some more

and to get my Board n Processor


OHHHHHH, I am telling!!!
 
Sweet, I jsut found the full soundtracks to Castlevania SOTN and FFX

:D :) :D :) :D
 
Wow

Ive never heard of that
Sleep
Who came up with such an activity?
 
Originally posted by space
Sweet, I jsut found the full soundtracks to Castlevania SOTN and FFX

:D :) :D :) :D

Hey i beat FFX.....
At 5 in the morning a few weeks ago :D
 
Originally posted by space
Sweet, I jsut found the full soundtracks to Castlevania SOTN and FFX

:D :) :D :) :D

Stupid retard fecking "jsuts"!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back