How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Stealth Viper
I have been posting like mad. ;)

And i havent :confused:
 
Originally posted by Brian P


Not yet, I'll have a look now........... :)

Ok!

If you join, I'll meet you in the 12345 Radio Chatter's thread about nothing (a chat thread)
 
GOD I am bored... this day is crawling!!! help me!!!
 
Originally posted by Stealth Viper


Ok!

If you join, I'll meet you in the 12345 Radio Chatter's thread about nothing (a chat thread)

I registered but it didn't recognise my password/username when I tried to log-in. :(
 
Originally posted by Stealth Viper
u gotta do the confirm email 1st

How do I do that???

I tried to register again, but I've took up my username already on the other account. :confused:
 
Just to let you know, a part of the male anatomy is not a swear, no need to censor it.

Penis.
 
Originally posted by Brian P


How do I do that???

I tried to register again, but I've took up my username already on the other account. :confused:

they send u an email

and u confirm
 
Originally posted by Stealth Viper


they send u an email

and u confirm

Oh OK, thats gonna take a while then coz my e-mails are going to my dads laptop (hes working in Afghanistan) and then he forwards them to me.
 
Originally posted by Stealth Viper
MistaX

are there a lot of viruses going around Morpheus?
NO as long as you dont download anything with a small filesize
 
Originally posted by Brian P


Oh OK, thats gonna take a while then coz my e-mails are going to my dads laptop (hes working in Afghanistan) and then he forwards them to me.

Oh. Afghanistan!? Impressive. But what happens when u get porn spam?
 
Originally posted by Stealth Viper


Oh. Afghanistan!? Impressive. But what happens when u get porn spam?

I don't because I only have his e-mail address. :(

I was on hotmail but I got so much junk mail **** that I just left the account to expire. :mad:
 
Here's my con speed

dl-up.jpg
 
Originally posted by MistaX


your slow ;)

i dont care, all i need is the download speed, i hardly ever use the upload :)
 
exactly, you download slow :D
 
Originally posted by MistaX
exactly, you download slow :D

What i have now is 200 times better what i had been using for almost 7 years. :)
 
Originally posted by space


shush!

I have only seen 1 mclaren pic "flying" so :p

Dont make me go dig some up :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back