How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is the greatest, day I've ever known. Can't wait till tomorrow.......................

Pink ribbon skys, never forget. I tried so hard.
 
....Du hast Meach Du Flatck Es Fliks Del Zacd
 
Originally posted by Stealth Viper
How do u save stuff in photoshop as other than psd?

You have to export it i think
 
Originally posted by The White Tornado
No one posts no more, none of the time, no more.



Like my revisions? :D

Thats like a triple negative isnt it?
 
Originally posted by The White Tornado
I hate Ramstein. Especially Du hast.

I used to be your friend, now im not :(
 
no, no one posts, no times no more, not while no people post
^ 6 Negitives
 
Originally posted by The White Tornado
Well hey, you don't like muscle cars. So I gave up on you a long time ago. ;) :)

Umm i like the Cobra and the Charger Daytona
 
ok, i get pics of cobra first
 
Originally posted by MistaX
ok, i get pics of cobra first

Got any backgrounds of the Shelby concept? (the one that was in GT2, cant remeber name)
 
Originally posted by space


Got any backgrounds of the Shelby concept? (the one that was in GT2, cant remeber name)

The Series one? thats no concept car
 
cobra.jpg
 
Originally posted by MistaX


The Series one? thats no concept car

yeah yeah :) If i just said shelby it would have been a little tougher.

Anyways thats the one
 
one.jpg
 
the Cobra 289
289.jpg
 
Mista, I'm totally drooling over that car picture you sent. Not the last one, but the one before it. Forget about a 4Runner.. I want THAT!! hehe :D
 
cdaytona.jpg
 
Originally posted by TATINEE
Mista, I'm totally drooling over that car picture you sent. Not the last one, but the one before it. Forget about a 4Runner.. I want THAT!! hehe :D

Only $125,000
 
Originally posted by space


*drool*

you have this in the next size up? 1024x768

i could resize it for you, but i dont have the same pic in 1024x768
 
Originally posted by MistaX


i could resize it for you, but i dont have the same pic in 1024x768

Could ya? i'm just a 1024x768 freak :)
 
pic is updated, just refresh (well oviously you already did that if your reading this)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back