How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by MistaX
pic is updated, just refresh (well oviously you already did that if your reading this)

Sweet! Thanks man!
 
hello everybody.
 
Originally posted by MazKid
hello everybody.

Maz i past ya in Posts :)
 
Is this a muscle car?
Stratos.jpg
 
Those are some nice pics Mista.



As long as I get a Viper some time in my life, I will be happy.
 
i have HUGE Viper pics...
 
Hi space, brian, Mista, everyone else.

I got a pretty funny story.....
 
refresh tornado, i screwed up the link on the first shot (forgot to put the .jpg on the end)
 
Originally posted by The White Tornado
OH it works now.

Lancia Storia? anyway, I don't consider it a muscle car at all.

STORIA?!?!? THATS A DAHATSIU!
 
Originally posted by The White Tornado
OH it works now.

Lancia Stratos? anyway, I don't consider it a muscle car at all.

I agree, but it is one bad-a** rally car :D
 
Originally posted by The White Tornado
I wonder where GC is? And cuna joined, yet he hasn't posted yet.

Spongebob's not even on...
 
The Stratos is the greatest Rally car ever built, You should think of it as a muscle car, even if it is Italian and runs on a Ferrari Dino V6
 
Originally posted by MistaX
The Stratos is the greatest Rally car ever built, You should think of it as a muscle car, even if it is Italian and runs on a Ferrari Dino V6

Its an italian muscle car, not an american one :)

But still i would love to have one of those

one of these day i'll be rich
 
vipers!.bmp
 
Now Dats One Huge-A$$ Viper Pic aint it?
 
Originally posted by MistaX
The Stratos is the greatest Rally car ever built, You should think of it as a muscle car, even if it is Italian and runs on a Ferrari Dino V6
I guess it can be considered an Italy's attempt of a muscle car or an Italian muscle car. But by american standards, it's the exact oposite of a muscle car. Great rally car though.
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Now Dats One Huge-A$$ Viper Pic aint it?

you might wanna thumbnail it, and prove a link to the full size one
 
Originally posted by space


you might wanna thumbnail it, and prove a link to the full size one

Not my style of posting
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back