How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there space, did you see the new Spongebob eps Monday? :)

:lol: Funny stuff, indeed. :lol:
 
Two words:

Bring it. :grumpy:



:lol:
 
Oh who am i kidding. :cry:

Now something royal just under prince?
 
hey, I'm back, acually, I've been here forever, just not posting.
 
(((((((silence)))))))))
 
I can hear a pin drop here.
 
Maz, imma test your Mazda skills
When the 787B Won Lemans
Was it Turbo Or Naturaly Aspirated?
 
Its done. finally. I'm Free, free I tell ya. Free at last.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

/me runs around like a raving lunatic

FREE! GWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
 
Originally posted by space
Its done. finally. I'm Free, free I tell ya. Free at last.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

/me runs around like a raving lunatic

FREE! GWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Imma call the Phyco police and have you put in a Mental Institution
 
Originally posted by MistaX


Imma call the Phyco police and have you put in a Mental Institution


BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You have to catch me first

You'll never take me alive coppers, never i tell ya!
 
Originally posted by space



BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You have to catch me first

You'll never take me alive coppers, never i tell ya!

I'll go steal an F50 and chase you down ;)
 
Originally posted by MistaX


I'll go steal an F50 and chase you down ;)

ZWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you never catch me in my JATOCAR

TWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
 
Originally posted by space


ZWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you never catch me in my JATOCAR

TWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I thought you had the Superman BMW
 
Originally posted by MistaX


I thought you had the Superman BMW

Yeah er... well i needed something with more power

PWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
 
Originally posted by space


Yeah er... well i needed something with more power

PWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Uhhh Superman Mclaren, Anyone?
 
Originally posted by MistaX


Uhhh Superman Mclaren, Anyone?

Uh...

Have you ever heard of the so called "JATOCAR"?
 
Originally posted by space


Uh...

Have you ever heard of the so called "JATOCAR"?

uhhh No
 
Originally posted by MistaX


uhhh No

It was the winner in teh Darwin Awards one year.

Its an urban legend

guy took his car(can't remeber what it was, but it was a beater) and straped a jato rocket onto it. he speed up to like 60 or so and launced the rocket. his car went from 60 to about 350 or so then it took off and crashed ito a mountain

www.darwinawards.com will prolly still have the stuff on it
 
I heard of that space.

Pretty sweet idea, poor execution. I want to know where he got that rocket.
 
Originally posted by space


It was the winner in teh Darwin Awards one year.

Its an urban legend

guy took his car(can't remeber what it was, but it was a beater) and straped a jato rocket onto it. he speed up to like 60 or so and launced the rocket. his car went from 60 to about 350 or so then it took off and crashed ito a mountain

www.darwinawards.com will prolly still have the stuff on it

Oh yea i do know of that
It was an Impala
 
i told ya its an Impala, and it sez it there, so i knew it already
just never put the name to the car
 
Hello guys. I really don't know you well but I would like to say hi. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back