How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by ViperConcept
Hello guys. I really don't know you well but I would like to say hi. :)

Hey Stranger
 
Originally posted by space
Its done. finally. I'm Free, free I tell ya. Free at last.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

/me runs around like a raving lunatic

FREE! GWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyways back to my orginal post, i jsut completed my conversion of all my mp3's so they are under one standard file naming system

i have been at this for all enernity it seems...
 
:)
Originally posted by ViperConcept
Hello guys. I really don't know you well but I would like to say hi. :)

hey ViperConcept :)
 
Originally posted by MistaX


Hey Stranger


Hello MistaX. I have actually been a member here since August 10. I just made a new name. I don't remember ever seeing you post. My old name was Avenger803.
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept



Hello MistaX. I have actually been a member here since August 10. I just made a new name. I don't remember ever seeing you post. My old name was Avenger803.

Thats because he's posted 700+ times in the last 36 hours :D :p
 
Never seen me post? well in some odd way i came up with 1100
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
We don't like strangers here Viper, so piss off.

:cool:

Ya welcome to GTPlanet to you too Klostrophobic. :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Never seen me post? well in some odd way i came up with 1100


I mean I have seen you posting recently but not back in August.
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept



I mean I have seen you posting recently but not back in August.

Slow start, kinda like turbo lag :)
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept


Hello space I see your nearing 1000 posts. Congrats in advance. :)

So I am :)

Now you guys are gonna get a big, nonsense filled, speech from me a 1000 posts :D
 
Originally posted by space


So I am :)

Now you guys are gonna get a big, nonsense filled, speech from me a 1000 posts :D

So your not gonna pull an "X Style"?
 
Originally posted by MistaX


Slow start, kinda like turbo lag :)


Yeah I see. :lol:



Well at least you are making up for it. :)
 
my speech that i posted like 100 pages ago:

Thank You!
If It werent For GTP this wouldnt Be Possable
Thank You!

That was my 1000th post speach
 
Well you can see who has the 56k connection here guys huh?
 
Originally posted by MistaX
my speech that i posted like 100 pages ago:

Thank You!
If It werent For GTP this wouldnt Be Possable
Thank You!

That was my 1000th post speach

nope, big nonsense filled speech it is :)
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept



Exactly what I was thinking. X-style? :confused:

its just a Short ass speech, but forget it now, yall runed it
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic


Schwing!



Great that was nice to know. Dont know the point but ok. :thumbsup:
 
In time, my son, you will understand the way of the pecker.
 
/me unleashes his fists of fury on all that enter this thread.
 
GRRRR, when is zigire coming back online.

And when is kungfumadness coming back, that game owned.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
/me unleashes his fists of fury on all that enter this thread.

But then what of pre-existing personas in this thread?
 
They have been wise and have avoided the furious fists, you on the other hand.

Ha yah!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back