How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahah!!! jebus! 128 pages?? amazingly facinating... probably the biggest post i have ever seen.

*ding*
 
Hi-di-hi GTP campers, just doin' my daily post on this thread! :D

Look, Village People:

:cowboy: :Police: :cnstrctio :mohawk: :whip: :captain:

Y.... M.... C.... A.... ! :D
 
Originally posted by axletramp

Look, Village People:

:cowboy: :Police: :cnstrctio :mohawk: :whip: :captain:

Y.... M.... C.... A.... ! :D

Oh My God... :rolleyes:

Good Morning GTP!!!
 
Good morning everyone :) *yawns* I think I should've taken my mom's advice and called off of work today. But no, I'm a good little girl and I'm going in at 10 like I'm supposed to.

How's everyone feeling this morning?
 
Fine ta! But I've just had me lunch tho!? So it's not morning...

If not the Village People, how about ABBA:

:Opera: :argue: :Opera:

No?
 
Originally posted by TATINEE
Good morning everyone :) *yawns* I think I should've taken my mom's advice and called off of work today. But no, I'm a good little girl and I'm going in at 10 like I'm supposed to.

How's everyone feeling this morning?

such a good girl, yeah, right :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by axletramp
Fine ta! But I've just had me lunch tho!? So it's not morning...

If not the Village People, how about ABBA:

:Opera: :argue: :Opera:

No?

its to early for all that yelling.
 
Sorry, I'll turn it down till you've woken up a bit...

knowing me, knowing you... a haaaaa...

Just seeing how many bands/groups I can make out of the smilies! :D
 
Originally posted by axletramp


Just seeing how many bands/groups I can make out of the smilies! :D

I know, and your doing a pretty good job!
 
Shane McGowan: :drink:
MC Hammer: :teleport:
Kurt Kobain: :rip:
The Spice Girls: :cutie: :sing: :fiery: :vampire: :tapedshut
Eminem: :banghead:

Oh I don't know, I give up.... :(
 
Originally posted by axletramp
Shane McGowan: :drink:
MC Hammer: :teleport:
Kurt Kobain: :rip:
The Spice Girls: :cutie: :sing: :fiery: :vampire: :tapedshut
Eminem: :banghead:

Oh I don't know, I give up.... :(

those were pretty good. :thumbsup: :lol:
 
I need some help here folks, I'm running out of inspiration.... :shakehead
 
Wish I could help you out, but it's time for me to go stand out in the rain and wait for my bus. I'll talk to y'all later :D
 
err... Boney M?

:cutie: :cutie: :cutie: :fro:

perhaps not...
 
Originally posted by TATINEE
Wish I could help you out, but it's time for me to go stand out in the rain and wait for my bus. I'll talk to y'all later :D

NOOOOOOO!!!! Don't go........... *faints* :sleep:
 
Originally posted by TATINEE
Wish I could help you out, but it's time for me to go stand out in the rain and wait for my bus. I'll talk to y'all later :D
Wow, you know how to have fun... :D
 
Originally posted by TATINEE
Good morning everyone :) *yawns* I think I should've taken my mom's advice and called off of work today. But no, I'm a good little girl and I'm going in at 10 like I'm supposed to.

How's everyone feeling this morning?

Just give me the number to the place and I'll change their minds for ya. ;) :D
 
Originally posted by Magic069
anyone home? :confused:
Yes, but I'm off there now - see ya latters.... :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back