How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by GCstyle
No!
It's a Durango! :scream:
:cry:
I knew someone would mistake it for a Dakota.
Ah well doesn'y matter too much i guess...... :(
:eek: My bad man, look the same from the front.............:cry:
 
Originally posted by The White Tornado
I bet ya money that it's supposed to be a Durango.

:eek: :p
 
Originally posted by The White Tornado
well besides being lazy, I don't wanna because I can't stand to see a beutiful car mutilated. :cry:

what do Vettes and Vipers do to deserve this? :bawling:



;) :)

they contain monster v-8's and v-10's with idiots with monsters egos that think they know what they are doing when going around a corner at 95+ Mph.

This person should be liensed to drive only a geo metro for 10 years.

Court is over!
 
Before "space's body shop"

lamborghini_diablo_burn_1.jpg


After "space's body shop"

lamborghini_diablo_burn_1_fixed.jpg




BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

come on down to space's auto body shop, we fix anything! open 8 to 8 so dont be late!

😈
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

:eek: My bad man, look the same from the front.............:cry:

It's ok, besides that is true....sorta....... :p
 
Originally posted by GCstyle
No!
It's a Durango! :yell:
:cry:
I knew someone would mistake it for a Dakota.
Ah well doesn't matter too much i guess...... :(


hey there is nothing wrong with the RT/ 5.9L Dakota... of course, it would have the strips on it, but ah well, just thought I would point that out.
 
Originally posted by space
Before "space's body shop"

lamborghini_diablo_burn_1.jpg


After "space's body shop"

lamborghini_diablo_burn_1_fixed.jpg




BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

come on down to space's auto body shop, we fix anything! open 8 to 8 so dont be late!

😈

:rolleyes: :D
 
Originally posted by space
Before "space's body shop"

lamborghini_diablo_burn_1.jpg


After "space's body shop"

lamborghini_diablo_burn_1_fixed.jpg




BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

come on down to space's auto body shop, we fix anything! open 8 to 8 so dont be late!


:lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl:

😈
 
Yo! whats up people.
 
scroll up and look at my body shop nocturnal:)
 
Originally posted by space
scroll up and look at my body shop nocturnal:)

I saw that. Pretty funny stuff. :D :D
 
I see your almost at 1000 space. :D :D
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
Whats up peps? 😈
Whats up viper_maniac!!? WoW your almost at 2000 . good job. :D :D :D
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
I see your almost at 1000 space. :D :D

yup 2 more to go:)

hmmm... to give a speech or not...
 
Hey nocturnal. :D
 
Originally posted by space


yup 2 more to go:)

hmmm... to give a speech or not...

SPEECH SPEECH. :D
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS


SPEECH SPEECH. :D

ok ok, you win, i'm off to go create a speech for this monumental :rolleyes: occasion:)

edit:

Originally posted by StevieMo
Heres StevieMos body shop
mosBS.jpg

show off! :p
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Whats up viper_maniac!!? WoW your almost at 2000 . good job. :D :D :D

Wasssup dude. Yeah not many more to go to get there. It just sucks that Jordan closed the Thread about nothing. Oh well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back