How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
ouch...

crash2.jpg
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
lamborghini_diablo_burn_1.jpg

This USED to be a diablo

Bond-o, duct tape, a chevy big-block, and some aluminium siding will fix that :D ;)
 
I think I'll sit this round of pic posting out.



BTW GC, I'm not a big fan of anamine, so any avatar is an improvement. :) ;)
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man
Where are you guys gettin these pics??:eek:

its a sercert :D

give you a hint, Al Gore invented it. :lol:
 
<--------Ph33r it.

And this:
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man
you made those yourself?

Yes...........why?
 
Right gotta go guys, so I'll see y'all later!!!! :)
 
Originally posted by StevieMo

c'mon.. you know you wanna ;)
ferrari_550_maranello_silber_1.jpg
well besides being lazy, I don't wanna because I can't stand to see a beutiful car mutilated. :cry:

what do Vettes and Vipers do to deserve this? :bawling:



;) :)
 
since i contributed, racers, come race in the 2002 FRI Series!!


hehehe
 

Attachments

  • cusco2.jpg
    cusco2.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 33
No!
It's a Durango! :yell:
:cry:
I knew someone would mistake it for a Dakota.
Ah well doesn't matter too much i guess...... :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back