How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Brian P
series115.jpg

SA-WEEEEET!

:D
 
looks like i'll break the big 1000 today
 
Yeah, it's a pretty bad - 🤬 Shelby.
 
Hey- check out the 2001 Lightning Concept.

Sorry for the poor quality, visit this site for more pics that you can view larger.
 
Well, i'm off avatar-hunting. Be back soon! :D
 
Originally posted by MistaX


Thanks for the great, problem resolving answer Pako :rolleyes:
Lata

Sorry about leaving you hangin' there.... I had a lunchin' date that couldn't miss! :D

But it looks like everything is up and running, eh?
 
Wanna go for a ride!

I'm your lover, I'm your zero.

I'm in love with my sadness.


Hey guys. :)
 
Originally posted by The White Tornado
Wanna go for a ride!

I'm your lover, I'm your zero.

I'm in love with my sadness.


Hey guys. :)

Hey!!! :)
 
Originally posted by The White Tornado
Has everyone caught the Mista X disease? Posting pics.

Very catching that disease you know!!!! :D
 
Muahahahaha, my two bad - *cough*ass*cough* avatars are completed!!!

They're alive!! ALIVE!!!

Half ricer-style, but not too bad, what am i saying, i like that stuff, i shouldn't be calling them ricers, *cough* *cough cough* Sorry i lost my breath.

Anywho, i just made two very very nice avatars. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back