How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
you live in spain?
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs
ehehe... im eating oreos... w/ milk.. YUM!

Hehe..

I freed up some space on me HD yesterday, so i can start downloading tons of sheet again. :)

I want to download something, but im too lazy to go and find it right now

heh, i know what you mean, i have been meaning to get me some mp3's and i just havent gotten around to it yet
 
... i repeat myself.. you live in spain?
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
WTF is this, an interrogation room?

Uhh

Who are you?
Where do you live?
*light in yo face*
ANSWER ME, PUNK!

:D
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs
... i repeat myself.. you live in spain?

Sorry missed that one:)

Actually it should have been did, lived there for 3 years, just came back about 6 months ago.
 
Originally posted by space


Sorry missed that one:)

Actually it should have been did, lived there for 3 years, just came back about 6 months ago.

mmmm i see. Was it fun there?
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs


mmmm i see. Was it fun there?

Not really, all the spanish were rude, arrogant, everyone smoked everywhere blah blah blah. and all there music was bass, nothing else really just bass, and lots of it
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs


Uhh

Who are you?
Where do you live?
*light in yo face*
ANSWER ME, PUNK!

:D

Hell no! :D 😈
 
heheh... i see :)
 
space, do you know how to do the nodding happpy face smiley?
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs


Uhh

Who are you?
Where do you live?
*light in yo face*
ANSWER ME, PUNK!

:D

Klostrophobic.
I am omnipresent.
 
Crap!
:(

I really want to find out how to do it, i seen it somewhere before.. on this forum :(
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic


Klostrophobic.
I am omnipresent.

Your a present?

What is inside? :lol::lol:
 
No. I am omnipresent.

If you want to know what is inside...

*opens trenchcoat*

Whoa! I'm a pedophile.
 
2gunsfiring_v1.gif
turban.gif
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
No. I am omnipresent.

If you want to know what is inside...

*opens trenchcoat*

Whoa! I'm a pedophile.
hahaha
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
I don't get it. You want to kill muslims?

No I'm just picturing its Osama's head.
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


No I'm just picturing its Osama's head.

...6 more posts viper! :D

where did space go? did he leave again?
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Bah, Osama didn't even do it.

thats just your opinion klos.
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs


...6 more posts viper! :D

where did space go? did he leave again?

I don't know where he is. Maybe got the plug pulled again.
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


I don't know where he is. Maybe got the plug pulled again.

Could be...

Hey, where do you get those smilies at Viper?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back