How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK OK you win!!!!

:) :D :gnasher: :)
 
zap.gif
 
Hahaha... thats funny.. and yet so true.
 
hey guys.....I just bought myself a S2000 :cool:
 
ohh, yes I did.
 
Oh no you didn't.

How could a 15 year old kid afford an s2000?

GT3 maybe?
 
no, not GT3, I already have several on GT3. This is in real life
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Oh no you didn't.

How could a 15 year old kid afford an s2000?

GT3 maybe?

exactly what i was thinking
 
I'm not lying.
 
It was cheap actually
 
how did you get it then Maz?
 
At this place, there were several other cars, but I chose the S2000.
 
It is probably the name of a John Deere lawn mower.

John Deere s2000 with optional compost bag.
 
Originally posted by MazKid
At this place, there were several other cars, but I chose the S2000.

What year?
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
It is probably the name of a John Deere lawn mower.

John Deere s2000 with optional compost bag.

hahah, thats funny man... where do you get this stuff?
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
It is probably the name of a John Deere lawn mower.

John Deere s2000 with optional compost bag.

:lol: :lol:
 
No it's not a lawn mower. :rolleyes:

It's a 2001 S2000, Silver.
 
Originally posted by MazKid
No it's not a lawn mower. :rolleyes:

It's a 2001 S2000, Silver.

How much?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back