How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by gt2_gs


thats just your opinion klos.

Yep, and I hope I'm not the only one who can open his eyes up and see OUR government is behind this.

THere is plenty of info out there that could prove Osama had nothing to do with this attack.

What I want to know is where are the black boxes that are indestructable? I want to hear the recordings on those boxes.
 
Cool, thanks!

...4 more.. haaha
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs


...6 more posts viper! :D

where did space go? did he leave again?

No my computers freaking out
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic


Yep, and I hope I'm not the only one who can open his eyes up and see OUR government is behind this.

THere is plenty of info out there that could prove Osama had nothing to do with this attack.

What I want to know is where are the black boxes that are indestructable? I want to hear the recordings on those boxes.

You know damn well the government wouldn't release what was on those black boxes. There might be something on there that they think could pull the blame on them or something like that.
 
BoomSmilie_anim.gif
:amish:
 
This smilie totally rocks!!!

030.gif
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


You know damn well the government wouldn't release what was on those black boxes. There might be something on there that they think could pull the blame on them or something like that.

Yeah, put the blame where it should be.
 
one more post viper!!
 
congrats on your 2000 viper
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


whats your connection?

cable, but the ftp i was downloading from crapped out, but the download was still running, so i think that was my problem
 
A few more posts and i will have a post rate of 60 :)

Doubting me viper, hehe
 
..and there it is :)

i have a post rate of 60. Man i rock! :)

Anyway.. whats up everybody?!?!!?
 
oh look, i almost have a post rate of 61 :D

Boy, posts fly when your having fun.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back