How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, how about..

"If life bites you in the arse, you must be dead!"
 
What do you think?
 
meh
i'll stick with this one
so whats new with you?
 
nothing much... just downloading some car vids from mista... hehe, hes got a nice sized collection ;)
 
im back
 
Why welcome back mista :D
 
Where did you go anyway?
 
Ty Ty!
I wasnt gone long, like 10 min or so right?
 
yeah, only 10 mins..
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs
Where did you go anyway?

..or is that none of me business?
 
i went to lay down for a few
 
ah i see i see...
 
I have 2 exams 2marrow, i shouldnt even be up
 
Planing? i dont plan
 
i gotta reboot, brb

gt2, you should be able to resume the dls
unless your done
 
Originally posted by The White Tornado
TATINEE: I wonder how I ever missed it?

WT: I'd contribute it to your Blondness

:lol: You picture me as a blond? Nopers.. my hair is very much black. Well.. it is naturally. :p
 
dont worry, im not downloading anything right yet. i will wait till you come back.

And my finals arent until thurs and fri
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


:lol: You picture me as a blond? Nopers.. my hair is very much black. Well.. it is naturally. :p

...lol, i dont even know you... nice to meet ya.. who are you?
 
Originally posted by StevieMo

Where is this coming from?

About five pages back... was replying to an earlier conversation between me and White Tornado.
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


About five pages back... was replying to an earlier conversation between me and White Tornado.

Hence the quote with his name in it :)
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
White tornados gone tho

I realize this, but I wasn't gonna wait until he showed up to go back through the pages, find the post again and reply.
 
mm. yes yes...
 
Im backkkk
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back