How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by StevieMo
sounds fair to me
lets stop this bickering

I wasn't bickering and didn't mean for it to come across that way :p
 
ahhhh another reboot!
Driver updates suck...
 
i hate it when i have to install **** and it has to restart my com..
 
im down to da last update
 
8 more and you got a new status too!
 
Gold member i think
 
Youre gonna have to figure taht out yourself man... muahahahhhah
 
no, its GTP Senior
 
aww.. mista, looks like no more ftp for me :(
 
i dunno man..
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
crazy
just u and me then eh

Yep. :)

I cant dl any vids though.. mista doesnt have his ftp runnin. :(
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
that sux
what r u doin then?

eck, jeeze, sorry it took so long.. i am working on some php stuff :)
 
im back
 
FTP is back up for ya gt2
 
i was tryin to send some one RTCW, but gots errors
 
I see... taht sucks!
 
now im goin to sleep
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back