How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
you too
 
huh.. thats odd :\ maybe it was 350.
 
hey man, does that mean your ftp is going down too?
 
no
I never shut my comp off when i go to bed
I never really shut it off at all
 
Originally posted by MistaX
no
I never shut my comp off when i go to bed
I never really shut it off at all

Oh ok, well cya then buddy!
 
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Hello?
 
not too much
i just restarted my GT2 game so im kinda in and out of here
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
not too much
i just restarted my GT2 game so im kinda in and out of here
Oh :p yeah ive been thinking about del. my GT3 saves and restarting it all over again. That or just going out and buy another mem.. card. :D
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs
hey noct :)
Hey man whats going on with you?
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
i wish i had a ps2
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: And why in the world dont you??
 
Hehe.. i dont have on eeither :\
 
Damn sorry to hear about that guys. :( Well you'll have yalls some day. :D As for me im heading off to bed so ill talk to you guys laters. :D
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
talk to ya later noc
k see ya around. :D
 
oh just having a read and enjoying a puff of my favourite cigar
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back