How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
??? i see no pic. Hey man happy late birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey thanks Nocturnal! ;)

I've been trying to get a Web Page setup on GeoCities but it's doing some weird stuff with my Picies that I've uploaded. Need to sort it out when I get a chance!
 
*runs in screaming*

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Its a twister its a twister!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*passes out* :sleep:
 
Alright.......where did everyone go?
comeandgetsome.gif
 
2100 posts! Woohoo for me! :drink: :drunk:

If you are happy for me then let me know. Otherwise don't say a word.
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
2100 posts! Woohoo for me! :drink: :drunk:

If you are happy for me then let me know. Otherwise don't say a word.

You're certainly moving right up.. woohoo :) And I still have yet to get to 1000. Maybe this week.
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


You're certainly moving right up.. woohoo :) And I still have yet to get to 1000. Maybe this week.

Thank you. Well it would help to post more so that you would get to 1000.
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


What is it with you and guns? Calm yourself down.. you're always so violent. hehe

Me violent? Never. hehehehe

ak47.gif
 
Well I'm out. Bye to anyone reading this.

overpape2.gif
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


kid? Who you calling kid? :reallyodd

*looks around* Well, seeing as we're the only two here, I guess I'm talking to you!
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


*looks around* Well, seeing as we're the only two hear, I guess I'm talking to you!

I ain't no kid damnit! :whip:
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


Sure you are. I'm old enough to be your mom! lol

Are you absolutely positively sure?
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


Sure you are. I'm old enough to be your mom! lol

Damn Tatinee that must make you 35+ ! :mouse:

You didn't look that old from your photo. :Pacman:
 
Originally posted by GVX


Damn Tatinee that must make you 35+ ! :mouse:

You didn't look that old from your photo. :Pacman:

:lol: :lol:
 
Originally posted by GVX


Damn Tatinee that must make you 35+ ! :mouse:

You didn't look that old from your photo. :Pacman:

Yeah.. I age well :D
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


Are you absolutely positively sure?

You gonna start with your questioning again? Don't make me bite you.
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


You gonna start with your questioning again? Don't make me bite you.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I can question you if I want to. :D
 
I'd rather bite a :cheeburga than Viper Maniac :lol:

Damn I'm hungrey. Haven't eaten anything for 23 hours :eek:
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


:vampire: *bites your neck*

I warned you!

You know that doesn't bother me. hehehehehehe

*collapses*
 
Hold on Viper! I'll go get Buffy to sort Tatinee out! :nervous:
 
Originally posted by GVX
Hold on Viper! I'll go get Buffy to sort Tatinee out! :nervous:

Wooohoooo! hehehehehe 😈 😈
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back